PDA

View Full Version : Late returns

Nikki D
14-06-2007, 23:33
Hi I just wanted to know how late I should leave it before changing my car hire times[?] The company I'm flying with keep changing my return flight times at least two times a week. I know I will have to pay an extra days rental. I just dont want to go ahead and change it just yet as it keeps changing[msnmad][msnmad][msnmad][msnmad] at this rate I will be leaving a day later.[msnmad]
Flight home was at time of booking 15.45 then changed lots and as it is today it is 20.05 return.
At least I know I have a lovely villa to spend my two weeks in once we get there. Then I can relax and just count how many times they change our return flights over the two weeks. I have never known the likes.[msneek]

ShirleyD
15-06-2007, 00:10
Nikki, the great thing about car rental from uscarhire is they don't charge you for any changes :D I always travel standby and as such have made late changes or bookings, but I know they prefer more than 3 days notice

roger
15-06-2007, 00:15
I would recommend letting us know approx 3-4 days prior to your collection.

Nikki D
15-06-2007, 01:23
Thanks Roger. I feel like such a pain this year[msnembarrased]. I will prob email you of the changes next week as I have to pay the extra day it wont make any difference if its one hour or four hours once its sorted. Thanks again