PDA

View Full Version : Esprit

melfrank
23-09-2003, 01:03
We are thinking of renting a villa in Esprit but we have not been there before.
How close is it to Disney and restaurants, supermarkets etc?

Can anyone help?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-09-2003, 01:11
Esprit is a well-kept secret! It is a small, select community located in one of the most convenient areas, at the junction of the 192 with the 27, just 10 minutes from Disney. It is close to restaurants and all attractions, and is an ideal vacation location.

Just 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport, and 50 minutes from Sanford, you can make a quick and pleasant journey via the Greeneway Toll Road (417) to your holiday home in the sun, avoiding the heavy traffic and jams on the Interstate 4. It is the ideal safe route for those new to driving in the US.

Situated at the up-market end of the 192, Esprit is away from the hurly burly of Kissimmee where traffic jams are a way of life. There are still orange groves nearby, but there is easy access to both the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches, via Tampa, and the Atlantic coast resorts such as Daytona Beach. Busch Gardens is under an hour's drive away.

It is an attractive and quiet development, with wide avenues, and a variety of beautiful houses, many of which overlook the executive 9 hole golf course. It has great communal facilities which include access to the 600 acre Davenport Lake, where you can fish or boat, plus a large swimming pool with cabana and sun deck, tennis, and basketball.

/forums/Data/2003922211216_57.jpg

At the entrance to Esprit there is a small shopping plaza with a bank, gas station, Subway, gift shop, liquor store and hairdressers. Just 2 minutes away there is a large and well stocked Publix supermarket which offers a huge selection of items, plus it has a 'Brits' section if you really cannot exist without Heinz baked beans or McVitie's chocolate digestives!

Alongside this supermarket is a handy plaza with Video shop, where you can hire all the latest movies and take home free popcorn, a hairdressers, medical centre (we hope you won't need it, but its reassuring to know that you will receive prompt attention should the need arise!) Papa John's takeway, which deliver brilliant pizzas to your door, plus a library where you can borrow books and have free daily internet access. Another brand new Publix is 2 minutes away down the 27, and there is a bakery being built opposite Esprit.

Guests always comment on Esprit's convenience, and easy access to everything you need whilst vacationing in Florida. It is a little-known gem, and will provide you with the ideal vacation location.

mm69340
23-09-2003, 01:21
I here there is a new Bar that serves Chicken wings there now too!!!

I may be partial to the spot as my home is there. Last time we were there, I took a walk through the development and it was very peaceful!!!

esprit
29-09-2003, 08:00
Great golf also with a par 54 golf course running right through the estate and many of the homes back right onto golf. Good mix of American residents and villas so you feel you are in America and not just amongst other holiday makers. Strong HOA keeps up appearances. Many guests come back year after year to my homes on Esprit and wouldnt go anywhere else.