PDA

View Full Version : haunted mansion closed June - Sept 2007

wilfy
09-06-2007, 17:04
Announced yesterday that the Haunted Mansion ride would be closed for refurbishment and updates. Back open in September.

CarolAnn
09-06-2007, 17:47
Oh dear! What a shame all those summer visitors will miss one of the best attractions at Disney[msnsad] Good job there are plenty more[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
09-06-2007, 18:29
yeh but its all good, it will be even better i expect! havent done that one myself yet..... was to scared!

mizzy
09-06-2007, 18:59
i was dissapointed with haunted mansion as it's not a patch on phantom manor over in paris, the same goes with pirates of the caribbean, the paris one is far far better

i'm thinking whilst we're waiting for our next florida fix i should go back to dl paris later this year just to be sure?

mizzy

MTP
10-06-2007, 04:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
i was dissapointed with haunted mansion as it's not a patch on phantom manor over in paris, the same goes with pirates of the caribbean, the paris one is far far better
[/quote]mizzy,

is that even since they revamped the Florida one? (POTC)

mizzy
10-06-2007, 13:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MTP
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
[/quote]mizzy,

is that even since they revamped the Florida one? (POTC)
[/quote]

unfortunately yes, even with the addition of capt Jack, the pirates of the caribbean ride in florida is really dissapointing[msnsad] when compared to the one in paris, the boat in paris has two small drops and you feel like you're more "at sea" rather than just gliding along like you do on it's a small world

CERICROWLEY
10-06-2007, 14:23
I know the one is Paris was slightly different to the one in Florida, but from my reckoning the Florida one also has a couple of drops and a chilly breeze that comes over you when you enter.

I like the haunted mansion and will miss it for a while. Maybe they are revamping it due to a number 2 movie coming out. I wonder. I havent heard anything.