PDA

View Full Version : U save car hire

khizman
06-06-2007, 23:06
I am thinking of renting a car from usave, it is my understanding that you need permission to take it out of the state of florida, is this easy to obtain?

Kazzie
06-06-2007, 23:12
Hi, I cannot answer your question about taking a car out of state but I would highly recommend the car hire link above which is: http://www.floridahire.com/

Karen

roger
07-06-2007, 00:10
This is a tricky one. If we ask them on your behalf prior to your rental then they will always say no!

Client who ask this on collectioin of the car from feedback we have received are allowed to take the car out of Florida, but warned that outside of Florida there is little or no road-side assistance provided. This is free in Florida, but you would have to cover any road-side fees outside of Florida.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by khizman
I am thinking of renting a car from usave, it is my understanding that you need permission to take it out of the state of florida, is this easy to obtain?
[/quote]

khizman
07-06-2007, 01:46
ok, fair enough.

Do you know which cars usave have in their fleet?

roger
07-06-2007, 04:22
Their fleet is pretty much the same as the Dollar fleet. Mainly (but not exclusively Dodge / Jeep / Chrysler).

ok, fair enough.

Do you know which cars usave have in their fleet?
[/quote]

khizman
14-06-2007, 00:08
i placed an order last night for a car rental on sunday, any idea roughly when i should expect the coupon?

roger
14-06-2007, 01:28
i placed an order last night for a car rental on sunday, any idea roughly when i should expect the coupon?
[/quote]

I'm sure you should have your voucher by this time tomorrow. I can see your car has been reserved.