PDA

View Full Version : New Forum user

wrpac00
21-09-2003, 23:39
Hi,

I am new to this forum and new to advertising on this site. I have a place at Vista Del Lago which is not like most of the properties on this site.

We have been owners for almost a year now and have been lucky with bookings in our first year, I am told it gets harder.

We can only go over during school holidays as my wife is a teacher and when the flights are the dearest. Going back in October, got flights for £345 with US Airways changing at Philly. Anyone know where to get cheap flights?:D

Cowboy
22-09-2003, 00:20
Hi,
A hearty welcome to the forum. I am confident you will both enjoy and benefit from it. You will find the members are willing to help in any way they can as well as give their honest opinions on matters.
You ask about flights[?] This seems a minefield to me because much depends on your personal preferences. Which departure airport[?] Direct or stopover[?] Comfort and in-flight entertainment etc.etc.[?] We have used US Airways on two occasions and found them quite good but didn,t like Philly at all. They had good leg room and 1st. class entertainment. Have you tried this site for a quote on flights?
I am not familiar with Vista Del Largo and am intrigued by your comment that it is unlike the other villas on this site.
Good luck with future bookings.
Mike.

sunshine state
22-09-2003, 03:00
Welcome to the forums as said before everyone is here to help so feel free ask any questions and im sure you will get all the correct information back.

melfrank
14-10-2003, 21:32
We got the cheapest Virgin flights we have seen from a company called Unitours based in Manchester. They were direct flights. If you don't mind non-direct flights, US airways was the cheapest we could find.
(That is for flights from Manchester to Orlando)

wrpac00
15-10-2003, 02:27
Thanks,

I keep looking for cheap flights for next August but there does not seem to be anything about, they are all £600+ each and that is flying indirect.

I will give this Unitours a try even though we live in Kent.