PDA

View Full Version : Where to start..........................

Danuta
21-09-2003, 19:19
Hello [8)]
I'm new to this forum and only found it by accident. Have just returned from a 2 week Orlando holiday and viewed a development called Indian Creek just out of curiosity. It has started us thinking about buying a holiday rental home in Orlando but the whole process seems like a mine-field..............could anyone offer suggestions to us novices as to the best place to start the ball rolling and how to find the nicest developments/resales.

blott
21-09-2003, 21:33
Hi Danuta

Welcome to the forum. Well, the very best place to start to pick your way through the Florida home purchasing minefield is to check out here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=45 which should answer quite a lot of your initial questions and give you some things to think about.

If you can't find an answer on the forum, then please do ask as that's what we're here for!

sunshine state
21-09-2003, 22:31
Welcome to the boards anything you need to know feel free to ask any questions you will definately find out here.

Beverley
22-09-2003, 15:07
Hi Danuta

Welcome to the forum.
I asked the same question myself only a couple of months ago. I have found the search facility very useful. You will find answers to most of your questions through this. Any you don't then post them up and someone will do their best to help you:)