PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

Pete Den
20-09-2003, 15:30
Hello to you all.

My name is Peter and my wife is Dilys. I'm from South Wales.
Have been a regular visiter to Florida for many years and finaly bought our home at Highlands Reserve last April. Yes we are in the STR business and have found the first year an experience. I think we are now turning the corner and looking forward to the years to come.
Have been a member of other forum but just found this one today. I'm sure that you are as welcoming and full of advice.
Hope to add my pennyworth as well.

Peter

fiona
20-09-2003, 15:57
Welcome Peter, we often play golf at Highlands Reserve and have friends on there.

Maureen Edwards
20-09-2003, 16:16
Hi Peter, Welcome to the forum. It is really friendly here and I have learned so much since joining.

It looks as if we could be neighbours here in S. Wales and in Florida! I live in Newport and my villa is just around the corner from you on CR54 at The Abbey.

Good luck with filling all those weeks;)

Cowboy
21-09-2003, 18:35
Welcome aboard, Peter and Dilys. You will find as good a welcome here as in the beautiful Welsh hillsides. Of course there differences of opinions on here but that is what it is all about. More importantantly though, you will find everyone is willing to help.
Glad you feel you are turning the corner and I hope you get as much pleasure from your home as we do.
Good luck,
Mike and Kath.

[8D]