PDA

View Full Version : Flight Deals from Manchester

hamptonlakes
20-09-2003, 03:10
Hey all well i am looking for 2 adult flights to orlando from 18.12.03/19.12/20.12 or 21/12 for 2 weeks anyone know of any good deals [?]

Thanks alot

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
21-09-2003, 03:49
Hamptonlakes

If you haven't already tried it, complete your details on the flight link on www.orlandovillas.com home page. If there are bargains to be had they will know about them. I hHave to say that about 6 weeks ago we brought some tickets for some relatives to come and join us for Christmas in Orlando and there were very few options open that were reasonably priced. In they end it was much more cost effective for them to fly on the 16th Deecmber. The advantage is that they will have the beer in for our arrival:D:D two days later.

Sarah

hamptonlakes
26-09-2003, 01:33
I have filled out the details but everytime they email me there are no prices i have sent them email but still send me email with information on flights but prices are missing[?]

Beverley
14-11-2003, 01:04
Ok I'm well pleased with this late deal...
Charter flight, £185 Manchester to Sanford
12th Dec - 26th Dec

We didn't think we could go this xmas but at this price we could n't say no. Steven's mum
is pleased too. She's just gained 4 for xmas lunch!

:D:D:D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-11-2003, 01:10
Wesley

You're not an AOL user by any chance as we have heard today that the AOL mail system is very conviently stipping out any Pound sign and amounts from the emails [msnmad]

quote:Originally posted by hamptonlakes

I have filled out the details but everytime they email me there are no prices i have sent them email but still send me email with information on flights but prices are missing[?]

hamptonlakes
14-11-2003, 11:50
I am a AOL user[msncry] I am looking in the next few months to chance to broadband but I am looking around at other ISP's

phaedra
14-11-2003, 15:49
Nildram, Zen, Plusnet or Pipex :)

Keep well away from AOL, NTL & Tiscali :)

For good impartial info have a look at http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/compare.asp

MTP
14-11-2003, 21:27
We are just about to get broadband for our business and are looking at which ISP to go with, as our current ISP doesn't offer broadband although they have an excellent dial-up service. From the reviews I have found BISCIT seems to be pretty consistent and good.