PDA

View Full Version : attraction tickets

Cottons
19-05-2007, 23:20
Has anyone heard of or used a company called floridatix?

Many Thanks Mark and Tracy.

christhear
20-05-2007, 00:02
You will find most of the ofrum users use the company associated with this forum for their tickets. See link at top of page.
This company is very relaible, offers lots of delivery options and the prices are extremely competitive.
You also get actual tickets - not coupons which you have to wait in long queues to exchange.

ellie
20-05-2007, 00:04
No, Mark and Tracey. We normally use the link above - the prices are good, they are linked to the exchange rate so you get the best rate on the day, and delivery is excellent. We have every confidence in them as they are linked to this site - unfortunately there have been many cases of ticket companies going out of business, leaving customers without their very expensive tickets, so we just wouldn't risk using anyone else.

Why not take a look at the website? It is really informative and explains all the variations (and there are many) of the Disney tickets. Give them a try. I am sure you will be impressed. They also have some fantstic extra attractions, like balloon flights.

www.park-tickets.com

Kazzie
20-05-2007, 01:20
I would agree with Ellie and Christine, I never even check other places now, the service using www.park-tickets.com is so good and the prices are too so its not worth shopping around. Never heard of Floridatix either so that would stop me from booking with them, I prefer to go off recommendations.

Karen

abbeyvillas
20-05-2007, 16:38
Same here, Mark & Tracy, we don't even shop around now. We just order our tickets on-line from this site: www.park-tickets.com and have them delivered to the villa the day after we arrive. We recommend it to our guests too. Their prices are very reasonable and we know the company is reliable.
Pam & Jeanette

xtratime
25-05-2007, 00:16
I have gotten Discovery Cove Passes from them (not available on this site). The rate worked out about 10% cheaper than buying from Discovery Cove direct (remember to add 8% tax to advertised prices).
They are part of a company called Seligo which apparently deals mainly with Travel Agents direct and is ABTA bonded.
The confirmation voucher and reservation certificate were sent by special delivery.

Most other things (Car & villa ) i have booked through this site.

Kazzie
25-05-2007, 02:37
I was under the impression that you could only book tickets for Discovery Cove direct with them as they only allow a certain amount of guests each day and therefore you cannot just buy an open ticket.

Karen

Pudders
25-05-2007, 03:53
Just got our tickets for Disney from here and the service was great!! As well as the price. I always hunt around for tickets and couldn't find anywhere cheaper!

pieman790
25-05-2007, 09:57
We always buy the tickets from the link above. Great customer service both here in the UK and US.