PDA

View Full Version : How Quickly will I get tickets?

paul357
18-05-2007, 00:38
I was going to order tickets from here but the delivery says 10 to 14 working days. How long do they take in reality?

We go on the 2nd of june so is it worth the risk

mizzy
18-05-2007, 00:44
i'm sure martin will come along in a minute and tell you that there's no problem and there's always the option of having them delivered to your villa or collecting them if time is a little too tight[msnsmile]

florida4sun
18-05-2007, 00:52
If you order today or in the morning and the payment goes trhough ok then no problem. Make sure you inlcude show dates (if ordering show tickets).

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by paul357
I was going to order tickets from here but the delivery says 10 to 14 working days. How long do they take in reality?

[/quote]

paul357
18-05-2007, 12:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
If you order today or in the morning and the payment goes trhough ok then no problem. Make sure you inlcude show dates (if ordering show tickets).

[/quote]
[/quote]

Actually it might be better if we get them delivered to the villa, or collect them went we get back into the orlando area. Can we collect on a sunday, and where do we pick up from. Its universal/IOA tickets we're thinking of

paul357
18-05-2007, 12:57
I've just seen on another thead that you are open 7 days a week.

Where is the office, we're at indian wells so much pretty central

Lynne S
18-05-2007, 13:08
Your just a few minutes from the ticket office Paul, it's on the corner of the 535 and Poinciana Blvd. :)

florida4sun
18-05-2007, 13:57
Very close to Indian Wells, if you choose the collect from office option we wil send you directions, map and a toll free number. Or we can deliver to you in person at the villa for just $5

[/quote]

orlandodaze
19-05-2007, 05:15
I just want to say "thank you Martin" our tickets for cirque du soleil arrived today and I just ordered them less than two weeks ago,I didnt see until it was too late that I could have easily picked them up in Florida and save myself some more money . I have since ordered tickets for Disney and I shall pick those up at your Florida office .My daughter and her friends are coming out later in July and I have recommended that they get their tickets in advance from this site .I know that as well as the parks they want to experiance the Orlando night life also so it would be good for them to have tickets in advance. Thank you again for your prompt and hassle free service .

abbeyvillas
20-05-2007, 16:32
The delivery service to your villa for Park tickets is very prompt from this site and well worth the $5. We can definitely recommend that option.
Pam & Jeanette

paul357
21-05-2007, 17:17
I'll order, and pick them up.

many thanks, that gives me plenty of time to decide what parks to go to.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
Very close to Indian Wells, if you choose the collect from office option we wil send you directions, map and a toll free number. Or we can deliver to you in person at the villa for just $5

[/quote]
[/quote]