PDA

View Full Version : weather now?

dawsy
16-05-2007, 21:13
Hi all, only 5 days to go[8D] can anyone tell me the weather out there at the moment, and I have read alot about the air quality due to the fires in florida/orlando region is it bad??

Thanks All

KevinT
16-05-2007, 22:10
Hi Dawsy
Hope this helps. Orlando weather projected for next 7 days

Wed-- 86°F
Thu-- 87°F
Fri-- 84°F
Sat-- 82°F
Sun-- 83°F
Mon-- 85°F
Tue-- 86°F

Lynnes
16-05-2007, 22:38
It is sunny and very warm today. Some days there is smoke in the air but not today

mizzy
17-05-2007, 01:25
have dm'd you a link for the weather - next 15 days

jillizzy
17-05-2007, 03:00
The air was a bit smoky at the weekend and on Monday but yesterday and today especially have been very clear skies but just a few puffy white clouds around. Its just gone a bit dull and had a sprinkling of rain but it is 6pm.

The forecast for the next 5 days is excellent the only problem is the lovebugs!

Jill

mizzy
17-05-2007, 03:01
i thought it wasn't love bug season until later in the yr?

i'm going next may and i'm worried now, how much of a pest are they?[msnscared]

jillizzy
17-05-2007, 05:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
i thought it wasn't love bug season until later in the yr?

i'm going next may and i'm worried now, how much of a pest are they?[msnscared]
[/quote]

Mizzy they aren't too bad, they don't get through the screen if you're around a villa pool. I did have the top down today and when I pulled up at traffic lights they were hovering around the dashboard and there were quite a few in Seaworld but mostly around the areas where plants are.

I haven't found it a problem really.

Jill

SDJ
17-05-2007, 10:29
Mizzy

Lovebugs come twice a year - May and September. There don't seem to be as many as usual which is great, it is usually only the front of the cars that suffer, not so much the human beings!!

Sandra

pieman790
17-05-2007, 11:29
I remember them well from last year but they never caused us a problem.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
Mizzy

Lovebugs come twice a year - May and September. There don't seem to be as many as usual which is great, it is usually only the front of the cars that suffer, not so much the human beings!!

Sandra
[/quote]

Genie
17-05-2007, 17:47
The weather is beautiful, my little grandson was in the pool last night after we had been out to eat and to sit outside in the evening is just perfect, during the day it was extremely warm and I have noticed that the actual temperature has been hotter than the forecasts have said ![msncool]

dawsy
17-05-2007, 22:47
Hi All, Many thanks for all your replies, looks like we are in for some sun then![8D]

Really looking forward to it now, I can smell that root beer now[msncool]

Dianap
21-05-2007, 12:32
Nice to read the weather is great, if you can put up with the love bugs, hope they are gone when I arrive on 3rd June[msnwink]

Lynnes
21-05-2007, 17:46
There aren't so many this year. We come every May and they have never spoilt our holiday.

becbecs
21-05-2007, 17:49
Doesn't look to bad then

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KevinT
Hi Dawsy
Hope this helps. Orlando weather projected for next 7 days

Wed-- 86°F
Thu-- 87°F
Fri-- 84°F
Sat-- 82°F
Sun-- 83°F
Mon-- 85°F
Tue-- 86°F

[/quote]

chrizzy100
21-05-2007, 19:47
I opened the door to my place last year and found dead lovebugs everywhere...I think someone told me it was the most they had ever seen...I've never had them in the house before...they were nearly knee deep in the Lani...[msnwink]

abbeyvillas
21-05-2007, 23:24
Great o hear the weather is nice at the moment, what's the water temperature like? Do we need the pool heating?
Pam & Jeanette

blott
22-05-2007, 02:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by abbeyvillas
Great o hear the weather is nice at the moment, what's the water temperature like? Do we need the pool heating?
Pam & Jeanette[/quote]The water temperature is always 10 - 15F below the air temperature without pool heating.

Frosty
22-05-2007, 05:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by abbeyvillas
Pam & Jeanette[/quote]The water temperature is always 10 - 15F below the air temperature without pool heating.
[/quote]
My pool right now is about 82 on a morning and about 85 by the end of the day, thats without pool heat and its not in full sun all day, like some south facing ones!!!!