PDA

View Full Version : u-save

wil23
08-05-2007, 01:28
going to florida tomorrow hired a car with u-save and was just wondering, does anyone know if i need the phone number for there shuttle bus or is there a free phone to use direct to them?

roger
08-05-2007, 01:44
If you booked through us you should by now have your voucher that has instructions (including phone number) for contacting U-Save.

roger
08-05-2007, 01:47
I've found your order. See the notes on the voucher. This explains you need to call the Sanford depot (free on 1-407-888-3063) and they will advise you of the bus bay number to wait by.

I'm wondering if for some reason you did not receive the email with the voucher (which you MUST have) so I have just sent you another copy to make sure.

wrpac00
09-05-2007, 20:48
Roger, didn't I read on here recently that you now do bookings with U-save?

If so how does one get a price?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
09-05-2007, 21:09
Here you go:

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/u-save-car-rental.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
Roger, didn't I read on here recently that you now do bookings with U-save?

If so how does one get a price?

[/quote]

wrpac00
10-05-2007, 02:35
Cheers John.

vulcanis
28-11-2007, 02:09
Hi there,

I am a first time Florida driver (Aussie) traveling next week. I was wondering if anyone here has used U-Save at MCO before, and if so, whether they knew if the free shuttle bus works both ways? Can you get the free bus from the depot on McCoy St to the airport? Just trying to get some idea of how early I need to leave the hotel.

Also, is the traffic usually bad from Kissimmee to MCO on a morning? Last thing I need is to be stuck in a jam. I will most likely be using the Beeline Expressway (it's the easiest route). My flight is at 10:30 so would need to be at the airport around 8:00.

Tristan

roger
28-11-2007, 02:38
I confirm the U-Save shuttle runs in both directions. It's around 15 minutes, but I'd recommend leaving around half an hour by the time you wait for, and board the bus.

I live in Crescent Lakes and it takes me no more than 40 minutes from door to the MCO car park (on the 417), although it will be a bit longer for you as you will need to go past the airport, so best allowing at least an hour to get to the U-Save depot.