PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, Im also new to this forum but not to Flori

David
18-09-2003, 01:51
Hi all. I have been viewing the forums for a week or so now after been directed here when looking for quality car hire. I must say that the rate for a minivan appears unbeatable on the Orlando villas website. We're heading out for Christmas having enjoyed our first Christmas away away from Ireland last year. Keep up the good work.
David

chrisj
18-09-2003, 01:53
welcome David

I agree this site was the cheapest when we were looking for a car

Anne
18-09-2003, 01:55
[8D]Great David,

Do you have a villa there. We have just bought one, but it won't be ready till Aug?Sep 2004. We are also from Ireland and have been there eight years in a row. Just love it.Have a great time. Would love Christmas there, but have to stay at home[V]

Anne

David
18-09-2003, 02:10
Hi Anne,
Nope. No Villa -yet-. Would not be able to decide/agree on a location. Have been going to Florida since 1989 except for a couple of years in the nineties when we did the Carolina area. However we prefer to take our holidays in the winter so Florida has become the ideal winter destination. Christmas was great last year and this year I have persuaded (without too much difficulty) my sister and brother to join us. Good luck with your own villa.
David

sunshine state
18-09-2003, 17:54
Hi there and welcome to the forums David im sure you will be made very welcome here not long before your next trip.