PDA

View Full Version : Best Combination of ticket(s)

KennethM
07-05-2007, 19:07
Hi, We are visiting Orlanda one week in July and Gulf Coast second week. We have done all of the Orlando parks several times before (but not Busch Gardens yet) and the parks we wish to visit this year are below.

Universal
IOM
Epsot
Busch Gardens (during second week?)

I would welcome suggestions as to best value combination. We're not interested in going to Wet 'n Wild or Sea World but would like multi-day pass for Universal / IOM. Does a multi-day pass exist for U/IOM/BG ?

Also, it is correct we can go to Downtown Disney without a ticket? Not interested in Pleasure Beach.

Thanks.

Ken

MarkJan
07-05-2007, 19:32
Universal/IOA have a 2 day ticket which gives you access for 7 days. The 5 park flex gives you Busch Gardens too. Although the ticket includes Wet & Wild, you don't have to use it!

Downtown Disney is as accessible as you want it to be without a ticket. There are restaurants and shops but you will need a ticket for the night club shows, Cirque du Soleil etc.

KennethM
07-05-2007, 19:43
Thanks, Mark.

I reckon I'd be better off with a Universal/IOA 2-Park 7 day ticket (when in Orlando) plus a 2 days-for-1 ticket for Busch (when at Gulf Coast) rather than the 5 park flex, as it would cost about £50 each less.

Can we buy a one park Disney ticket or is this pay at the gate?

Ken

florida4sun
07-05-2007, 21:03
We do offer one day Disney ticket, clcik the link in my signature below.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KennethM
Thanks, Mark.

I reckon I'd be better off with a Universal/IOA 2-Park 7 day ticket (when in Orlando) plus a 2 days-for-1 ticket for Busch (when at Gulf Coast) rather than the 5 park flex, as it would cost about £50 each less.

Can we buy a one park Disney ticket or is this pay at the gate?

Ken
[/quote]

DawnSwift
07-05-2007, 22:45
Hi
For the rest of this year you can buy one day entry to Busch Gardens and have it converted to a fun card before you leave the park for no extra cost which then lets you visit the park as many times as you want free for the rest of the year so you could visit every day of your 2 week holiday if you wished for the price of one day.
Hope this is useful. You can also buy a Universal Power Pass which gives you entry into Universal Studios and IOA for a year apart from a few blackout dates which you can cheque on their site this costs $119 plus tax.
Best wishes
Dawn Swift