PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Cirque du Soleil

ncmurray
06-05-2007, 16:05
We are going to Florida on May 17th for one week, and I would like to book for this show. Firstly, I have seen on their website that La Nouba will not be on between May 20th and June 4th(?). Does this mean that the whole show will be closed for that time? Or is there another show? If there is another show, which one would be the best?

Also, I have seen that from this forum that apparently every seat is a good one, but on the official website there is a big difference in price between Front and Centre seats, and then category 1, 2 and 3. The tickets for sale from this website are just one price. Does anyone know what seats these tickets are for?

Thanks in advance[msnsmile]

florida4sun
06-05-2007, 16:08
I believe Cirque is closed for those dates. We sell Cat 2 seats.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ncmurray
We are going to Florida on May 17th for one week, and I would like to book for this show. Firstly, I have seen on their website that La Nouba will not be on between May 20th and June 4th(?). Does this mean that the whole show will be closed for that time? Or is there another show? If there is another show, which one would be the best?

Also, I have seen that from this forum that apparently every seat is a good one, but on the official website there is a big difference in price between Front and Centre seats, and then category 1, 2 and 3. The tickets for sale from this website are just one price. Does anyone know what seats these tickets are for?

Thanks in advance[msnsmile]
[/quote]

ncmurray
06-05-2007, 16:27
Just what I needed to know, Martin. Do you happen to know if you have availability for Friday 18th for two adults?

Thanks again

florida4sun
06-05-2007, 16:34
At the moment yes there is:)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ncmurray
Just what I needed to know, Martin. Do you happen to know if you have availability for Friday 18th for two adults?

Thanks again

[/quote]

ncmurray
06-05-2007, 16:35
Thats great, Martin. I'll book shortly.[msnsmile]