PDA

View Full Version : Universal and Disney tickets

Joshanna
30-04-2007, 23:19
My niece is coming for a visit in a few weeks, and I want to buy her the tickets for the Disney and Universal Parks. Can I buy her the tickets as Florida Resident (the online offers are unbeatable)? She's from Europe, so, I was wondering what's the best thing to do concerning that matter. I have done it before, but haven't been to the parks in over 4 years, so I don't know how it works anymore...

Thanks!

Paula D-S
01-05-2007, 01:36
You could order the tickets here http://www.park-tickets.com/ and get them posted to your address or pick them up from the office in Kissimmee.

Kazzie
01-05-2007, 02:41
I am not 100% sure but I think they have tightened up on the florida residents tickets and they may need proof that they, themselves are florida residents to validate the tickets.

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Joshanna
My niece is coming for a visit in a few weeks, and I want to buy her the tickets for the Disney and Universal Parks. Can I buy her the tickets as Florida Resident (the online offers are unbeatable)? She's from Europe, so, I was wondering what's the best thing to do concerning that matter. I have done it before, but haven't been to the parks in over 4 years, so I don't know how it works anymore...

Thanks!
[/quote]

florida4sun
01-05-2007, 03:50
They had changed it to family units - mom dad and children. We could not get Fl res passes for our nieces and nephews as they did not live in florida.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Joshanna

Thanks!
[/quote]