PDA

View Full Version : Terminator

esprit
03-03-2002, 18:58
This is still one of the best attractions in Orlando. Part real life action, part audio-animatronics, part 3-D film, it is totally unique. After a very long pre-show involving both film and live action, you enter the theatre with your 3-d specs. Won't go into too much detail as it really should be a suprise, but the best bits involve a motor bike driving into the screen and some of the best 3-D effects you have ever seen. The film, which features Arnold Schwarzenneger and the lad from Terminator 2, is reputedly one of the most expensive film clips ever made. I have seen this about five times and every time is as good as the first. Attracts some long queues but the theatre does take a lot of people at a time. Don't miss it!!!!

Julie Carty

imported_n/a
06-03-2002, 00:20
Wonderful! So good but my eight year old spent most of the show on the floor hiding! I just kept shouting "take your glasses off!"

chris
04-04-2002, 13:27
Keep your nose open! Some of the 'smell effects' are quite amazing!

orlandobabe
04-04-2002, 18:36
I don't want to give the game away to guests who haven't seen it yet-but was I glad I wasn't sat at the sides of the theatre on my first ever time at the show. It was so spooky! Amazing effects-I was terrified.

Orlandobabe