PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Cruise

ccarcher
23-04-2007, 17:31
Believe there is a Fireworks Cruise available Peter Pan / Captain Hook from somewhere around the lake

Anyone got any details or more info

Possibly part of Grand Gatherings ??

floridageoff
23-04-2007, 17:53
I think this might be what you are looking for.

[u]Grand Gatherings - "Magical Fireworks Voyage" </u>

Groups meet near the Contemporary marina where a buffet of fruit, cookies and beverages is provided.

Soon, Captain Hook and Mr Smee arrive to join the fun, and pose for photographs.

After bidding farewell to Captain Hook and Mr. Smee on shore, your group will sail with Patch the pirate along Seven Seas Lagoon by Magic Kingdom. This memorable evening includes ideal "seaward" viewing of the "Electrical Water Pageant" and the spectacular new "Wishes" fireworks extravaganza over Cinderella Castle.

The voyage features group trivia and song activities and a celebration for special occasions like birthdays, reunions or anniversaries. The irrepressible Patch regales you with tales of Peter Pan on the trip back to shore.

Speaking of Peter Pan, he awaits your return to pose for photos and sign autographs.

Ages 10 and older, $32.99; ages 3-9, $14.99.

Available to book 90 days in advance.

LiesaAnna
23-04-2007, 18:02
sounds lovely:D

mizzy
23-04-2007, 18:10
please can you tell me how you book this Glenda, is it through the wdw dining reservations

just notice op posted under Epcot, there is a seperate epcot cruise, isn't there?

being greedy for information i'd like details of this Epcot one too if anyone has them[msnsmile]

thanks Mizzy

ccarcher
23-04-2007, 19:16
thats what I have found

I am being conflictng information that suggests this can only be booked for a party (minimum of 8 people) and need to be staying onsite

Anyone know for sure&gt;&gt;??

maisy
23-04-2007, 20:45
We did the Epcot cruise this year It costs $275 per boat maximum seating of 10 You pick the boat up from the Yacht marina you then cruise around the lakes which link MGM and Epcot passing Disneys Swan and Dolphin hotels ,finally you pull up just under the bridge beside The Rose and Crown and are treated to front row seats for Epcots firework display I originally thought this was a bit expensive but it is absolutley fantastic and as the man said you will never watch the World Showcase fireworks the same way again This is very hard to book but is done through WDW reservations

florida4sun
23-04-2007, 21:04
and yo take you own nibbles and champagne onboard:)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by maisy
We did the Epcot cruise this year It costs $275 per boat maximum seating of 10 You pick the boat up from the Yacht marina you then cruise around the lakes which link MGM and Epcot passing Disneys Swan and Dolphin hotels ,finally you pull up just under the bridge beside The Rose and Crown and are treated to front row seats for Epcots firework display I originally thought this was a bit expensive but it is absolutley fantastic and as the man said you will never watch the World Showcase fireworks the same way again This is very hard to book but is done through WDW reservations
[/quote]

floridageoff
24-04-2007, 01:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ccarcher
thats what I have found

I am being conflictng information that suggests this can only be booked for a party (minimum of 8 people) and need to be staying onsite

Anyone know for sure&gt;&gt;??
[/quote]Yes, I think that is correct.

ccarcher
24-04-2007, 15:09
So can I just book the boat for $275 and only take the 4 of us ??

Is this the trip with Captain Hook, Perter Pan and Mr Smee involved

If not , anyone want to join my crew (22nd July - 19th August)

have also heard of a boat trip for just 4 people also booked from the boat house,

Looks like I'll be calling WDW Dining to find out the options

Pegasus928
31-05-2007, 19:15
Has anyone that has done the Epcot cruise got any photos they can share please??

Elaine

florida4sun
31-05-2007, 20:21
This would be a plain launch boat and you can book the whole boat just for yourselves. You can take your own drinks and food onboard. If you fancy something real neat they have an antique wooden speed boat that used to belong to someone famous, lovely boat not sure of the price. I think its called 'Breathless'.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ccarcher
So can I just book the boat for $275 and only take the 4 of us ??

Is this the trip with Captain Hook, Perter Pan and Mr Smee involved

If not , anyone want to join my crew (22nd July - 19th August)

have also heard of a boat trip for just 4 people also booked from the boat house,

Looks like I'll be calling WDW Dining to find out the options
[/quote]

Pegasus928
11-02-2008, 18:54
I am so chuffed as I have just managed to book a cruise to see the fireworks at Epcot for 11th May - Mothers Day [msnsmile2]

Mizzy and her family will be joining us and we are all so excited [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Elaine

mizzy
11-02-2008, 19:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pegasus928
I am so chuffed as I have just managed to book a cruise to see the fireworks at Epcot for 11th May - Mothers Day [msnsmile2]

Mizzy and her family will be joining us and we are all so excited [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Elaine
[/quote]

so excited i think we might need a little tigger bounce to celebrate Elaine :D

are you ready 1,2,3 ..........

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/mizzy/200791319712_tigbounce.gifhttp://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/mizzy/200791319712_tigbounce.gifhttp://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/mizzy/200791319712_tigbounce.gif

Pegasus928
11-02-2008, 20:30
I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight Mizzy - what are we like????

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Elaine

caroline
11-02-2008, 21:19
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pegasus928

Elaine
[/quote]Oh well done Elaine, we did this a few years ago and it was a lovely way to view the fireworks[msnsmile2]

another
11-02-2008, 23:15
How exciting for you all!!

Can anyone book or do you have to be staying in a Disney Resort?

mizzy
12-02-2008, 01:20
Elaine booked when the reservations lines opened first thing this morning Frances, neither of us are staying in a disney resort
i know it was tricky as they are only 5 boats so Elaine did a practice run yesterday to hit the correct number choices so she could get through quicker

we are so excited[msnsmile2]

another
12-02-2008, 02:41
Thank you for the information Marie. I think you are going to have a wonderful time and it is such a lovely Mother's day treat!! Please let us know how you get on[msnsmile]

I think I may try to book this for our daughter's 16th Birthday as we are taking her and 3 friends to Florida for her b'day treat. It will be another one of her friends b'day too and we are taking my MIL so may be just the thing we are looking for.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
Elaine booked when the reservations lines opened first thing this morning Frances, neither of us are staying in a disney resort
i know it was tricky as they are only 5 boats so Elaine did a practice run yesterday to hit the correct number choices so she could get through quicker

we are so excited[msnsmile2]
[/quote]