PDA

View Full Version : Tickets 2008

Floydhound
17-04-2007, 23:42
Hi all.Are the park tickets for sale via this website just available for 2007 or can you use them for 2008?

E. Cosgrove
18-04-2007, 00:07
Buy them now for 2008 and beat any price rises!![msnwink]

mizzy
18-04-2007, 00:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
Buy them now for 2008 and beat any price rises!![msnwink]
[/quote]

this is what i'm thinking Liz, how very clever of you[msnwink]

florida4sun
18-04-2007, 00:49
you can use them in 2008:):)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Floydhound
Hi all.Are the park tickets for sale via this website just available for 2007 or can you use them for 2008?
[/quote]

Floydhound
18-04-2007, 02:21
How far in advance do you buy your park tickets?Wondering about the £ to the $ rate if it goes up obviosly the tickets are cheaper but then again if there is a price increase?[msnsad]

MarkJan
18-04-2007, 11:07
I personally think the current exchange rate is good. If you are happy with it, buy your tickets knowing you have a good deal.

Pudders
19-04-2007, 12:30
We're travelling out in April 2008 and really want to grab some tickets now as the rate is good, but what say Disney (or any other theme park for that matter) decide to change the policy on when they can be used or how long you've got to use them from date of purchase??

I have bought tickets online before but not this far in advance.

Any help appreciated. [msnsmile]

blott
19-04-2007, 14:30
Disney can't really change their policy as there are millions of people all over the world who hold valid tickets because they advertised that the tickets never expire. We bought Disney park hoppers in 2000 which are still valid.

florida4sun
19-04-2007, 15:26
If they did change the policy it would not effect the tickets you buy now, only tickets after the date of policy change.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pudders
We're travelling out in April 2008 and really want to grab some tickets now as the rate is good, but what say Disney (or any other theme park for that matter) decide to change the policy on when they can be used or how long you've got to use them from date of purchase??

I have bought tickets online before but not this far in advance.

Any help appreciated. [msnsmile]
[/quote]

Pudders
20-04-2007, 13:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
If they did change the policy it would not effect the tickets you buy now, only tickets after the date of policy change.[/quote]

Does this apply to tickets for the space centre etc as these tend to be vouchers? I know the Disney tickets and Universal/Seaworld are proper tickets, just want to make sure before we buy in mass.

Thanks.

florida4sun
20-04-2007, 18:47
Sometimes the kennedy and busch are dated (we only give tickets not vouchers). If the date is before you go we will give you the option of having tickets sent out later but at todays prices.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Pudders
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
If they did change the policy it would not effect the tickets you buy now, only tickets after the date of policy change.[/quote]

Does this apply to tickets for the space centre etc as these tend to be vouchers? I know the Disney tickets and Universal/Seaworld are proper tickets, just want to make sure before we buy in mass.

Thanks.
[/quote]