PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Coast and Naples Newbie

sean
15-09-2003, 04:21
Hi everyone,

I travelled to Orlando last year and did all the theme parks and water parks. I am returning in October but this time I am flying into Tampa and plan to travel down the coast to Naples. I looked at the Registry Resort in Naples, has anybody stayed there or does anybody know any nice hotels in Naples which cater for 11 and 13 year old kids.
After our stay in Naples we plan to travel across to Orlando for Halloween but we are unsure what to do and were to stay.
(Maybe stay at the Universal Hard Rock Hotel ????)
Then back to St Petes Beach to stay at the Tradewinds Island Grand for 3 nights before we fly home.
Looking forward to returning to Florida but I just can't make my mind up.(too many options, It's driving me mad)
Sean

Kissyme
15-09-2003, 14:08
Hi sean
Welcome to the forums,we have always stayed on the 192 there are many hotels in all price ranges and packed with restaurants, mini golf,dinner shows and much more. Maybe you should narrow your choice by deciding what part you want to stay in, price, facitities ecteither that or let the kids choose !! we will be there for halloween but are staying in a house for the first time. Have always wanted to have a third week at the beach but hav`nt managed it yet

sunshine state
15-09-2003, 23:20
Yes welcome to the forums, Kissyme is certainly right you should narrow down to what part on the highway 192 you want to stay in but im sure you will enjoy your trip whatever part you stay in.