PDA

View Full Version : Blue Man Group

janny
15-04-2007, 16:02
Martin -BMG are playing at Universal from June -is there any chance of tickets being sold through this site as I would rather buy them from here if possible.
Thanks

florida4sun
15-04-2007, 16:14
Hello,
no sorry, would but the logistics are a real headache.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by janny
Martin -BMG are playing at Universal from June -is there any chance of tickets being sold through this site as I would rather buy them from here if possible.
Thanks
[/quote]

janny
15-04-2007, 16:15
Ok thanks will have to do some searching around

E. Cosgrove
15-04-2007, 17:58
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by janny
Ok thanks will have to do some searching around
[/quote]
Have you seen them before Janny?
They are amazing[msneek]

janny
15-04-2007, 21:57
No Liz I haven't but I am determined to see them on the next trip .I also want to go to Cirque but my other half is a bit of a bore over such things and I won't get him to both - BMG is the one I have most chance with.

Kazzie
15-04-2007, 23:41
Come on Janny! You can surely make him enjoy 2 nights out[msnwink], he will enjoy both I am certain.

Karen

Albert the Frog
16-04-2007, 13:52
I've been to see BMG twice in Vegas-the first time I came out thinking-"that was great-what the heck was it?" The second time I enjoyed it more as I half expected some of the things that happened-Don't miss it if you get the chance.

E. Cosgrove
16-04-2007, 20:09
We saw them in a small theatre off Broadway first of all, I must admit I enjoyed it more there than in Vegas as it was more intimate, also the "stooge" was a Japanese girl who was so polite she did everything she was told to do [msneek]

In Vegas the theatre was not full and the audience participation was not as good, still worth the money though:D

Hubby was not keen on the idea of Cirque Janny but he really enjoyed it.... he liked BMG better though[msnwink]

janny
16-04-2007, 21:16
I have convinced John to see BMG and am still working on Cirque if all else fails I will go on my own and leave John and Martin behind for the evening

i love orlando
24-04-2007, 13:25
You can get the tickets for BMG at the universal site.

janny
24-04-2007, 14:02
This is where I got them from .Using my Nationwide cc I got an exchange rate of 2.2 and no charges - not bad [msnsmile2]

CarolAnn
25-04-2007, 12:20
Let us know about the BMG Janny:) There were lots of adverts everywhere for them and we commented that we would like to go (didn't note how long they were on for mind?). I mentioned Cirque....but Like your JOHn, my John was non plused at the idea[msneek], let me know if you have an answer for convincing him to go [msnwink]

janny
25-04-2007, 12:32
I will Carol- we are going in July but they are there until september I think.I am trying to convince John about Cirque but not having a lot of joy .

CarolAnn
25-04-2007, 13:27
Oh September:( We aren't due back until October at the moment, I would really like to see the BMG too. Mind , I am working hard at a return trip for August at the moment[msnwink] JOhn has time off work, it is just a case of right flight at the right time. Never been in August , so could be interesting[8D]

Paula D-S
30-11-2007, 16:40
My parents are going to Florida tomorrow and hoping to see BMG.
Can you get the tickets emailed to you as it's short notice or will we only be able to get them from the Box Office.

CarolAnn
30-11-2007, 17:34
Wow! Paula..AGAIN!!
Thought they just came back??[msnwink]Assume they like it just a little:D[8D]

Paula D-S
30-11-2007, 17:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Wow! Paula..AGAIN!!
[/quote]
They have been home for three weeks, the villa was free and they got a good deal on flights so they are back again[msnsmile2]

E. Cosgrove
30-11-2007, 19:12
We went on 17th Nov................brilliant!!!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap]

CarolAnn
30-11-2007, 19:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Wow! Paula..AGAIN!!
[/quote]
They have been home for three weeks, the villa was free and they got a good deal on flights so they are back again[msnsmile2]
[/quote]
Don't blame them at all Paula[msnwink] Hope they enjoy the Blue Man group this trip![msnwink]

Nikki D
01-12-2007, 12:34
I wish I was still young enough to have to go away with my parents. Wish I was going to Florida this morning too [msnwink].