PDA

View Full Version : Guest Section

Theresa
03-03-2002, 15:12
As potentional renters may look at this site would it be an idea to have their own section which they could post questions regarding Florida - not ones about individual homes but Florida in general. I know that we are trying to give them tips and suggestions on other threads but there could be something we have missed.

A short explainatory note would have to be included - that they would have to register and how etc.

orlandobabe
05-03-2002, 23:27
I think that's an excellent idea.

We are all so used to it-we forget how daunting it can be to a first time renter.

Orlandobabe

imported_admin
06-03-2002, 00:33
I've added a new Category and Forum specially for this.

John

imported_n/a
08-03-2002, 19:07
Just got a booking from a US site and after confirming they definitely wanted the villa and were transferring money, about 9 daft questions arrived. We answered fairly sort of "can we really be bothered with this" and they have rang back so worried we were going to let the booking go and said they had never booked over the internet before and the site advised them to ask these questions before proceeding but that they were quite satisfied with the villa.

One question was "can we preview the villa!" They lived in Boston!! The site advised them to do this but I'd would think in 99% of cases this wouldn't be possible. I think they should re-address their suggestions slightly.

However, this does demonstrate that guests are apprehensive about booking over the net, but I guess you do hear horror stories re the net so better safe than sorry. I think this section is a brilliant idea.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
08-03-2002, 19:09
Anyone care to post a couple of messages to the new section as renters might be a little apprehensive to post to a forum with no one in it?

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

carole7007
09-03-2002, 01:31
Hi John and Sarah

Posted a message in Guest section.

Hope its OK

Carole & Keith