PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

dawsy
12-04-2007, 13:21
Hi All,

Does anyone know when the fireworks at seaworld start we are going between may 22 and june 4th, I'm guessing that memorial weekend which i think is the first weekend of our holiday, will be really busy I am right?

Thanks

LiesaAnna
12-04-2007, 14:18
just found this, does it help?

SeaWorld at Night - May 26 through September 3
SeaWorld’s a different park after dark! Come join our shining stars in the brand-new, high-energy, rock ‘n’ roll extravaganza and nighttime killer whale show, Shamu Rocks. Plus, fireworks and fountains fill the sky during Mistify, our biggest finale ever.
Stay late and stay into the night … only at SeaWorld.

wilfy
12-04-2007, 18:17
Fireworks and the water show start at 10pm. A lot of people watch the nighttime Shamu show at 9pm and then walk around the lake to catch the firework show. Memorial weekend will be busy, but if you get there for when the parks open, do the big rides (kraken + atlantis) before the queues build up, and then get to any others you like. Then leave the park say 2pm, go for a dip in a pool, grab a bite to eat and return around 6-7pm, when it's cooled down and catch the evening entertainment. We find this make the day go a lot smoother.