PDA

View Full Version : Clayton, Pippa & Heather

Pudders
11-04-2007, 16:13
Hi All,

We're new to the forum and must say what a wealth of information here!! Full of so much useful stuff!

We're a family of three and live on the south coast. We run our own family business and always look forward to our family holiday to Florida.

Our first trip to Florida was 1999 and have been a total of 5 times since. We have fallen in love with the place and as a result are getting married there April 29th 2008 at the Buena Vista Palace in Disney..... and can't wait!!!

Part of the holiday for us is looking on the web and finding out all the useful little things and hunting down the best offeres on cars, villas, tickets etc...even checking the exchange rate on the BBC website everyday!!! How sad!![msnsmile]

We always like to book a villa as its by far the best way to relax after a hard day [msnwink]. Best places I've found so far is just off the 192 (WallMart end).

We also like to hire an SUV as they are not much more in price to hire than an intermediate size car and a lot more fun to drive...and lets face it, you're on holiday so why not!!

We love the parks and the typical Orlando/Kissimmee attractions but also like to travel about abit... Tampa, Clearwater, Daytona etc..

We try and stay away from the typical "Brit Places" in Orlando (you know the places - lol) and mix in with the locals.

The best thing for us about Florida is that there is something different everytime you go back and you can make it any kind of holiday you want.

Sorry for going on.... I guess we are excited!!

Looking forward to reading more in the forums.

Thanks all. Clayton, Pippa & Heather

sundowner
11-04-2007, 16:22
Welcome to the forum. You don't have to look far for bargains on car hire, villas etc as you will find good deals here. We always 'shop around' especially for car hire and this site always comes up tops. They really look after you too.

One big happy family here, so welcome to the fold. Bet we can learn a lot from all your travels too. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding the time will soon go by.

Mary

orlandochris
11-04-2007, 17:17
Hi, and welcome to the forum[msnsmile2]

shenon
11-04-2007, 17:50
Big welcome to the forum:D

becbecs
11-04-2007, 17:50
Welcome to the Forum :D

Albert the Frog
11-04-2007, 17:57
Welcome, welcome, welcome-Where do you go off the tourist track?-We're looking at going for a month at the turn of the year (redundant again!) and want to see as much of the real florida as we can.

If anybody else has any ideas that would be great.

LiesaAnna
11-04-2007, 18:27
Hi to you all!
I'm in Brighton on the South coast, lovely here but would rather be in florida right now!!!
only have to wait 5 months and 9 days till we go again!
congratulations for your wedding there next year!! how lovely!!!

ShirleyD
11-04-2007, 20:42
A big welcome to you all :D

Sue and Jere
11-04-2007, 21:05
Hi and welcome to the forum[msnsmile2]

kokomo
11-04-2007, 21:22
Welcome to the forum.[msnsmile2]

mfairhurst
11-04-2007, 21:59
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy many happy hours and this site and you will learn lots .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Cowboy
11-04-2007, 23:01
Hi Clayton, Pippa and Heather,
A very warm welcome to you all. Pleased that you are finding loads of help and information on this forum. I thoroughly recommend car hire from this site. They are a very reputable company as well as being very competitive pricewise. Many of our guests use them and they all rebook if they go again to Florida. The theme park tickets are cost effective also.
Have a wonderful time next year and all the best for your wedding.

Mike and Kath.

mizzy
11-04-2007, 23:38
welcome to the forum[msnsmile]

Pegasus928
12-04-2007, 00:56
Welcome Clayton, Pippa & Heather

from The Pegs

ShirleyCottam
12-04-2007, 02:08
Welcome to the forum, Clayton, Pippa & Heather

I hope you have a lovely wedding day, what a fantastic place to start married life.

I wish I had got married in Florida, but that was 20 years ago, way before my first ever visit! [msnsmile]

Jules
12-04-2007, 03:35
Hi Clayton, Pippa and Heather,

Welcome to the forum and good luck for your wedding. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous wedding day and a great holiday, or should that be honeymoon? My son got married at Disney last May and we all had a brilliant day so I can thoroughly recommend it, so much less stressful than planning a wedding here. [lucky]

andrewandcarole
12-04-2007, 10:51
Hi Clayton, Pippa and Heather - and a big welcome to the forum!
Enjoy planning your wedding - it'll be day to remember for sure! How wonderful!

Carole

alan price
12-04-2007, 13:02
Welcome to the forum Clayton, Pippa and Heather.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. You sound like you are very organized already.

Enjoy the forum and if you need any help or advice I'm sure someone on here will be able to help. [msnsmile2]

Kim.

Pudders
12-04-2007, 13:30
WOW!! Thanks for all your lovely comments.

We certainly intend to use this site as a resource base as you have so much valuable info to offer us.

Thank you all.

kimwo
16-04-2007, 23:57
Hi and welcome to the forum [msnsmile2]

Kim

domster
17-04-2007, 10:21
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. You will find loads of great advice and ideas on this site.:D

Cruella DeVilla
17-04-2007, 14:45
Hi guys, welcome to the forum and the other Florida nuts who reside here[:P]

Nikki D
26-04-2007, 22:02
Hi,
Welcome to the forum Im also new to the forum but not to florida. I have been 5 times and I am finding loads of stuff I never knew on here. Everyone is very helpfull :D

KarenScott
02-05-2007, 11:05
Hi you Guys,
It is good to know there are others out there with the Florida bug:D

Out of interest where do you go to be with the Floridans? Hope you don't mind me asking?[msnembarrased]

Karen