PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for golf between Apr 25 - May3?

fiona
11-04-2007, 15:23
Chris is looking for someone to play golf with during our stay, otherwise I am going to get dragged out!!

sundowner
11-04-2007, 16:24
Wish we were going to be there.... Perhaps this would be a good excuse to book a flight. Would hate to have you being dragged around the golf course just because we are not there to help out.
Mary

gerry67
11-04-2007, 16:37
hi Fiona i had the pleasure of meeting Chris last year and playing some golf with him hope you have a lovely time and im sure Chris wont be short of golfing partners which will allow you to go shopping wish i was there i dont go until 29th of june.

p.s. thanks again Chris for last year.

fiona
11-04-2007, 18:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote: Wish we were going to be there.... Perhaps this would be a good excuse to book a flight. Would hate to have you being dragged around the golf course just because we are not there to help out.
Mary[/quote]

LOL[sporty]!! Go on then Mary[msncool]. Actually I haven't played since I had my cancer treatment so it will be interesting to see if I can swing a club with any degree of skill ... possibly not!

Gerry we are going out in June as well (with the gals) but due to AS levels we are able to be out 10-27, so we will just miss you, otherwise he would loved a game.

gerry67
11-04-2007, 20:47
Thats a shame fiona maybe another time enjoy your holidays.

MarkJan
12-04-2007, 02:25
Send me a DM with your number, I have a few games booked in along with a friend or two.