PDA

View Full Version : seaworld tickets

bethany
29-03-2007, 02:11
Heading off in three weeks and haven't bought our seaworld tickets yet. I was thinking that with the dollar rate being so good that we may be better just buying them at the gate. What do you think?

Fourdents
29-03-2007, 02:34
Why not take a look at the Florida Tickets link at the top of this page.

Good prices and no standing in line on the day you visit Seaworld:)

Kazzie
29-03-2007, 02:36
I dont think the dollar rate will alter too much in the next 3 weeks and the prices are very good on the link above. Personally I would buy now using the above link and its one less thing to have to buy while you are there, then you will know how much money you have left for your shopping trips[msnwink]

Karen

MTP
29-03-2007, 02:53
Current gate ticket price including tax - $69.73
Current price from link above inc tax - £31.63

therefore the exchange would have to go above $2.20 to the pound for you to be better off.

trevlad
30-03-2007, 00:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MTP
Current gate ticket price including tax - $69.73
Current price from link above inc tax - £31.63

therefore the exchange would have to go above $2.20 to the pound for you to be better off.
[/quote]

not so! cos if the dollar rate changed then florida suns tickets would be even cheaper, as you pay for them in dollars..... show him your money!

florida4sun
30-03-2007, 00:19
We only sell in dollars and are cheaper than gate price (plus you get an extra day free at the moment). Not a good time of year for queues at the ticket booths either.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bethany

Heading off in three weeks and haven't bought our seaworld tickets yet. I was thinking that with the dollar rate being so good that we may be better just buying them at the gate. What do you think?
[/quote]

E. Cosgrove
30-03-2007, 01:38
Even if I could save a couple of dollars I wouldn't stand in line for tickets[msnsad]

I like to have them in my hot little hand as I hit the carpark

bethany
30-03-2007, 02:58
Okay - but the thing is - its 15 dollars for postage so I don't think I'll save very much.....

Kazzie
30-03-2007, 03:03
Pick them up at the ticket office then. We have done that when we have ordered last minute and there are no queues[msnwink] or have them delivered to the villa where you are staying for just $5.

Karen

Okay - but the thing is - its 15 dollars for postage so I don't think I'll save very much.....
[/quote]

MTP
30-03-2007, 04:54
As Karen says, have them delivered or collect them - no worry about them being posted or facing queues at the parks.

E. Cosgrove
30-03-2007, 10:52

[/quote]
If you are staying in a villa I would definitely have them deliverevd, the service for $5 is second to none.
If you are in a hotel then pick them up at the ticket office for free! It is easy to find and the guys there are helpful and friendly:D

CCollins
30-03-2007, 13:36
We collected ours from the office - it was easy to find and the staff were very helpful!