PDA

View Full Version : Magic your way tickets

Lucigriffo
28-03-2007, 19:44
Hi
I have just bought some 7day magic your way tickets which intitle me to one park per day but was wondering if you could visit the same park a couple of times on the same day ie. If you wanted to go home for lunch and back in the evening? Or do you have to class this as another full day?
im sure Im being dim?

MTP
28-03-2007, 19:55
As far as I'm aware (and quite happy to be corrected by the experts) you can leave and re-enter the same park on the same day with the ticket, as you are suggesting. Plus if you have paid for parking it will be valid throughout that day, including re-entry.

Lucigriffo
28-03-2007, 20:02
Many thanks, youve put my mind to rest!

florida4sun
28-03-2007, 20:20
yes you can come and go from the same park - keep your parki ng ticket if you do this.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lucigriffo
Hi
I have just bought some 7day magic your way tickets which intitle me to one park per day but was wondering if you could visit the same park a couple of times on the same day ie. If you wanted to go home for lunch and back in the evening? Or do you have to class this as another full day?
im sure Im being dim?
[/quote]

Kazzie
28-03-2007, 22:56
I think you have to have your hand stamped on exiting to allow re-enty???

Karen

ShirleyD
29-03-2007, 01:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kazzie

Karen
[/quote]
I'm not sure whether they do that any more now they have 'readable' tickets

Kazzie
29-03-2007, 01:25
Oops, I could have sworn that they were still doing it when we were over in February, then I realised we didnt do the Disney parks, just Universal[msnembarrased], sorry for the duff info.

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kazzie

Karen
[/quote]
I'm not sure whether they do that any more now they have 'readable' tickets
[/quote]