PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Premium Outlet

porky
12-02-2002, 04:27
This 'new' lot of shops viewable from the I-4 near junction with the 535 is well worth going to visit. Had to go there to the Bose shop to buy my son's surround sound system. Worked out quite a bit cheaper than buying it here and it all went home in a couple of suitcases. Am regretting it now, what a noise!!

The daughter liked the clothes shops and I enjoyed browsing around the shops that sold household goods.

The food court was good as well, nice and light and airy and very clean.

Jacqui

denisemahy
13-02-2002, 01:26
Also accessible from International Drive and we would agree a good place to shop - we spent a few dollars!

Denise

imported_n/a
13-02-2002, 12:36
We find Premium Outlets not to have as many offers as Belz but the shops tend to be more expensive Designers, such as Boss, Armani, Versace, Max Mara, Burberry, Oilily for the kids to name a few. Definitely worth a visit and there is a small leather/handbag shop which sells cut price sunglasses by the food courts such as Tommy Hilfiger and Guess. Also a Claires Accessories for the young ladies of the family.

markemma
16-02-2002, 16:18
I always head for the sale racks and get loads of bargains.

Emma

porky
16-02-2002, 18:18
I had to go into both the perfume shops over there just for my mum. She's been trying to get hold of some Rogers & Gallet eau de cologne for ages and can't find it anywhere. That was her excuse, it may have meant I've found some but I can't afford it, so I said I'd look in the USA. Having gone in bothe shops I was told the only place in Orlando to buy it was the perfume shop in 'France' in the Epcot World showcase. Well, I had no plans to go to Epcot that year and did not relish having to spend x amount of dollars just to go into a shop. Needless to say she never got her cologne. I'm still trying to find some for her.

Jacqui

orlandobabe
18-02-2002, 01:29
Papaya is brilliant for young ladies and you see things a bit different in Country Clutter which you might just want for your villa.

It has a good food court and is open late.

I like the fact that it is open air-so you can keep popping out for those all important bars of sunshine.

Orlandobabe

fiona
22-02-2002, 14:24
If you are from the UK and belong to the AA ask them for a AAA card - they provide this free.

At the OPO go to the information desk and produce this card and ask for a discount booklet. You get discounts of up to 25% in many of the shops - often on top of the already discounted items.

With this card you can also get discounts at some restaurants at Citywalk at Universal. ('ll post this on a Universal posting.)

Fiona

imported_n/a
23-02-2002, 00:05
What a wonderful tip. What does AAA cover over there - is it for anything else apart from car breakdown - is it worth getting it for anything else?

DMC
18-06-2003, 20:28
I echo the views and thoughts above, in my view this is the best Factory Outlet Mall in the I'Drive area.

First things first, go and get your Discount Vouchers from the Customer Services Desk in the Food Court, which is in the middle of the centre.

Then take as many hours as you want spending your holiday $'s.

Papaya is great for low priced teenage / ladies fashion and they have a seat for us men to rest our feet and wallets, whilst the girls que for the changing rooms !!!

Great bargins to be had, but be warned all the shops have a high turnover of stock, so if you see something you like, then my advice is to get it when you see it or it will be gone if you go back a day or so later.

If you do then have second thoughts, back at the hotel / villa, then you can take it back later in the holiday.

Also the shops have new stock deliveries at defferent times of the week and therefore several trips are required during a 2 week stay just to ensure that you don't miss a bargin.

At least that's what my wife tells me !!!

Joking aside its well worth a visit.

DMC

Easty
14-08-2003, 17:51
Definitely echo the praises of OPO - the best shopping experience of our holiday. Anyone going out now watch out for the Back to School sales and save even more! Me and my wife picked up twop pairs of Skechers trainers for about £12 each in the sale! (£50 over here in England)

Also good bargains to be had at Timberland shop compared to UK prices

Paul

coombsyl
19-09-2003, 23:17
I agree with the praises for OPO. I got some very good bargains in the Ralph Lauren shop (their beach towels are brilliant). We found the Van Heusen shop very good value too.

kim
25-09-2003, 07:39
Last year we went to Fendi and all bags were 90% off.I coundn't believe my luck and ended going back 3 times buying 4 bags.

I love BEBE too.

The worst shops has to be Calvin Klein in the Premium outlet.
All tacky clothes and in need of of a good iron.

DMC
03-10-2003, 18:27
Just returned from 10 days in Orlando and as with previous trips the shops at The Premium Outlet came up trumps :D

We visited then no fewer than 4 times and each visit we found new stock had been added.

Plenty of things to choose from, from Nike through to Designers such as Hugo Boss etc.

Glad to say the the Calvin Klein shop has now closed, as mentioned its stock wasn't up to much.

If you only go to Outlet Mall choose this one and not the Belz the later is no where near as good as it used to be.

DMC

wrpac00
04-10-2003, 02:09
It's always the place we head for. Love Tommy Hillfiger and Country Clutter.