PDA

View Full Version : APPLE iPOD VIDEO 30GB

normajohnp
26-03-2007, 17:34
I have a white Apple Video 30 Gb iPod for sale. I can honestly say that I have put about three CD on to this and then when I came to put more on the first lot was wiped off. Now I am not too clever with these gadgets at the best of time but I have not got the patients to fathom this out. It has been used for about 30 minutes in all the time I have had it, so thought I would put it on here before I list it on ebay. The headphones have not been used and all the little bits and bobs that it came with are there too. As I bought it in Florida I only kept one side of the box to bring all the little bits home in but I have all the serial numbers/ bar codes etc for it. This really is as new. I also bought a leather case to carry it in which clips to your belt.

Oops nearly forgot, it was bought on the 29th Sept 2006 and I have the receipt from Target for it too. I paid $296.00.USD for the case and iPOD so I am looking for £110.00GBP. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.

I am trying to get a picture but the computer is not taking them from my camera for some reason, as soon as I can I will post one.

I keep trying with no luck to load the pictures but as already said I am not very technically minded hence the sale of this iPod. If you want to see them just drop me a line. Thanks.