PDA

View Full Version : Travelcity

Doc
26-03-2007, 13:17
I noticed that there are some good deals with travelcity direct at the moment.

I looked at the 27th April Gatwick to Sanford flydrive for two weeks -two adults inc Car hire for £568. The flights are £109 each return

Seems like a very good deal to me ?

26-03-2007, 17:31
I would check out the small print especially for the car, also google reviews for this company to get more views[msnsad]

Macka
26-03-2007, 17:41
Julie is a big fan of TCD.[msnwink]:D

TracyB
27-03-2007, 15:14
TCD doesn’t have a particularly good reputation, but I know quite a few who have flown with them with no hiccups at all. We went with them last September in the Sunshine Premium cabin and had a fantastic flight, and no issues with the car hire or insurance, all definitely worth the money and the same price as a Virgin economy flight, we have booked again with them for this September and will wait and see.

Katys Grandad
27-03-2007, 15:20
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TracyB
We went with them last September in the Sunshine Premium cabin and had a fantastic flight, and no issues with the car hire or insurance, all definitely worth the money and the same price as a Virgin economy flight.
[/quote]

I'm not a fan of TCD but, if they're the same price. I would probably make the same choice.

kitty
27-03-2007, 15:32
That seems a really good deal, we have flown tcd a few times now and never had any problems,just make sure that the car includes all your insurances,take the top insurance as we did ,and after having a car smash into the front of our hire car im glad we had it all to cover us.

Robert5988
27-03-2007, 16:48
A big problem with most charter companies is the chance of lengthy delays. They simply don't have the aircraft to cover if there is a problem

Nikki D
26-04-2007, 21:22
I have found travel city do give some good quotes, but I booked a fly drive with them last year in the sunshine upper deck which I was made up with as we were first off the plane and our bags were off first so we made a dash for the car and first in in line [msnsmile2] to be told I had to pay $56 for fuel whch travel city forgot to mention[msnmad]