PDA

View Full Version : NO STROLLERS at tables !!

kimbo
12-09-2003, 01:52
I was mailed a thread at another forum that no strollers are allowed at tables.we are taking 4yr old and was depending on him being able to sleep through ps meal if need be.
For all who thought sleepy kids wouldn,t be a problem (as l did) think again.

I hope someone can tell me this it is not true, but on reflection l suppose it could be difficult at times keeping the walk ways free

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-09-2003, 02:10
If the children are tired we try and get a table that is a booth and block the children in - there is also plenty of room on the bench for them to sleep if they have to.

Ruth
12-09-2003, 02:18
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

If the children are tired we try and get a table that is a booth and block the children in - there is also plenty of room on the bench for them to sleep if they have to.

We do the same:)

Lesley S
12-09-2003, 12:29
We have taken a stroller in and no one has ever complained.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-09-2003, 14:11
I think it very much depends where you sit with the stroller - obviously if it is blocking the servers way or a fire escape route then it won't be allowed - otherwise you might be ok.

sunshine state
12-09-2003, 18:08
yes like Floridadreamvilla said it should be ok as long as its not blocking a direct route like a fire escape or a server.

Lesley S
12-09-2003, 20:03
Most of the servers seat you in an area that is suitable for a stroller, especially when they see you have one. Never ever been refused acceptance of a stroller. The only place we have never taken one in is the Crystal Palace in Disney, as they do ask you to leave it outside. Understandable as the characters need to get around.

kimbo
12-09-2003, 23:14
Hi
Glad to hear some of you have had no problems with strollers.Has anyone booked ps for young child then found they are asleep before ordering. if so do they just charge for rest of party.
thanks
kim

sarahjk
14-09-2003, 02:19
I wouldn't stress out to much about it we have always found that America is the most family and I mean kid orientated place going they are really helpful and understanding our youngest can be a little terror when she is tired and they were always the same no matter where we were and Disney being Disney I think it would be even better towards kids