PDA

View Full Version : E2 Investor Visa Interview - Have you had one?

joanneoliver
23-03-2007, 16:42
Hi everyone

We just wanted to see if we could pick someone's brains about the E2 Investor Visa interview. We submitted an application to the US Embassy in London last June and have just received an invitation to go for interview. Has anyone been through this process recently? Any hints or advice on what to expect in the interview would be gratefully received!! At the moment, we are not sure whether to be excited or nervous as it has been 10 months of no contact whatsoever and now this!

Thanks

chrizzy100
23-03-2007, 17:35
If anyone needs help with any visa...I can give you two good sites to go on...please PM me....

Frosty
03-05-2007, 16:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by joanneoliver
Hi everyone

We just wanted to see if we could pick someone's brains about the E2 Investor Visa interview. We submitted an application to the US Embassy in London last June and have just received an invitation to go for interview. Has anyone been through this process recently? Any hints or advice on what to expect in the interview would be gratefully received!! At the moment, we are not sure whether to be excited or nervous as it has been 10 months of no contact whatsoever and now this!

Thanks
[/quote]

Have you had your interview yet?

We just got ours last week, if you still haven't been let me know and i will give you the low down.