PDA

View Full Version : 14 day brit tickets

AndyM
19-03-2007, 22:22
Hi all,
sorry if this has been asked and maybe answered before but here goes.
If i buy the 14 day "brit tickets" with unlimited hopping, etc. can these be upgraded to make them non expiry.
Because at the moment you can get the 14 day ticket for the same price as the 7 day ticket and I would rather keep some days for another trip.
(and excuse to go back to Florida then ;))

millie
20-03-2007, 00:10
These tickets expire 14 days after you first use them. You can't carry over any days.

I'm sure Martin will clarify if thats right or not but I'm pretty sure thats the case.

L

steph_goodrum
20-03-2007, 01:00
I think the 14 day one expires after 21 days and the 10 day after 14 (from 1st day of use). I'm sure there wont be anyway to upgrade to non expiry as otherwise they won't sell any of the 5,7 or 10 day hoppers as people will just buy these instead.

florida4sun
20-03-2007, 02:27
No you cannot upgrade these tickets, the only ones you can upgrade are the USA based tickets, which are the ones we sell.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by AndyM
Hi all,
sorry if this has been asked and maybe answered before but here goes.
If i buy the 14 day "brit tickets" with unlimited hopping, etc. can these be upgraded to make them non expiry.
Because at the moment you can get the 14 day ticket for the same price as the 7 day ticket and I would rather keep some days for another trip.
(and excuse to go back to Florida then ;))
[/quote]

AndyM
20-03-2007, 21:05
Thanks for the replies.
I thought that would be the case, pity as we would have an excuse to go back then[msnsad]

Martin are the tickets you sell similar to the British ones (ie.price & content?)

Cheers
Andy

florida4sun
20-03-2007, 21:42
They are more flexible you can view them here www.park-tickets.com

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by AndyM
Thanks for the replies.
I thought that would be the case, pity as we would have an excuse to go back then[msnsad]

Martin are the tickets you sell similar to the British ones (ie.price & content?)

Cheers
Andy
[/quote]