PDA

View Full Version : Luxury;

Cowgirl
15-03-2007, 21:16
Hi every 1; we just need a bit of info on which vehicle Luxury 1 that is is best @ Dollar @ MCO. Had the following: 4x4 Jeep, Percifica -(great vehicle)[msnwink] confused @ either getting the 300C or Crysler van? Any help greatly appreciated.[msnembarrased]

Snapper
16-03-2007, 03:28
I'm a huge fan of a Dodge Durango. They are kind of like a bigger, more luxurious version of a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I don't think you can book a Durango directly but if you book the Jeep 4x4 through Dollar you can usually upgrade to the Durango when you arrive at Orlando International. This is subject to Dollar having a Durango or two available in the garage. From memory the upgrade cost is about $20/day, but I think they might offer it for $10/day if you are a member of Dollar Express.

In case you aren't a member of Dollar Express there is some knowledge here: http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_32981.asp

Also, if you put Dollar Express into a search (link at the top of the page) there is heaps of good info.

Have fun.

Susan J
17-03-2007, 12:46
We usually upgrade to Durango -or Pajero [Shogun over here] on occasion -had a lovely one with full diamond pack, DVD's in rear seats etc one year.

luckylady
17-03-2007, 15:33
Durango for me everytime When we get the free upgrade (not always but 5 out of 7 )
It's the perfect start to our holiday.[msnsmile2]