PDA

View Full Version : New to Site

Princess
10-09-2003, 20:33
Hi All.
This is my first time on this site. I've been to Orlando 4 times but have always stayed in a hotel. Considering staying in a villa next time which is why I've joined your guys. I hope to learn from your wisdom!:D

steph_goodrum
10-09-2003, 20:49
Hello and welcome to the site Princess.
I know as a villa owner I'm biased but having jsut spent 2 1/2 weeks in California during which time we stayed in 6 different hotels, all I can say is I wish there were more villas to rent there. In most cases the hotels were the same or more than we charge for our villa but 4 didn't even have a fridge, so even having an early morning drink meant a trip to Walgreens to get some fresh milk. Most were 2 queen beds, tv , bathroom and that was it. They had net access but this was something around $10 and hour, the playstation was the same, luckily we were so tired from all our travelling around that we we just sleeping there anyway, unlike Floirda where we like to have some days just chilling out, and believe me it's much nicer by a private pool than the hotel pools, although we were lucky and they weren't crowded.
I'd say go for the villa and I'm sure like most of our guests you'll never want to stay in a hotel again, and if you are in the position of needing more than one hotel room you'll probably find it works out even cheaper than 2 rooms.
Whatever you decide, have a great trip.

Beverley
10-09-2003, 20:51
Hi,
Welcome to the forum, you'll gather lots of tips & info from here.Ask away everyone is very helpful
:)

sunshine state
10-09-2003, 20:53
Yes welcome to the boards this site will sure provide you with lots of info and feel free to ask any questions.

bellaepovera
10-09-2003, 21:29
Hi Princess and welcome to the forum. Here you will find much info with all positives points why its so much better to rent a home then stay in a hotel. Having your own private screened in pool would be the biggest plus of them all. Not to mention having extra rooms so the whole family can have the comforts of home. The extra TVs helps out alot when there are children around especially in the evening hours. Please feel free to ask and questions as the all the owners on here a so very helpful.