PDA

View Full Version : Single Attraction Tickets

Gordons Coming
12-03-2007, 17:46
The answer to this question may be somewhere on this board but I'm being lazy so be gentle with me.

My family have been to Orlando twice before and have experienced most of the Theme parks.

We want to experience other aspects of Florida aswell leaving us less time at the parks.

We don't want to buy 2 day, 4 day, hopper etc passes because we will plan when we get there ( April ). We will only want individual tickets.
Is this sensible and where is the cheapest place to buy these?
We have friends who are Orlando residents, do they get tickets cheaper and would it be a good idea to get them to buy them for us?

florida4sun
12-03-2007, 17:53
Single day tickets are cheapest at the gate but you will need to queue (during easter the queues will be huge), if you want single day tickets in advance we sell them with a $5 premium. For 3 days and abopve we do these at discounted prices (and some have a free upgrade too). Just click on the aprk tickets link at the top of this page.
Unfortauntely your freinds can only get tickets for immediate family members with proof of residency and ID. They can only get discounted annual passes any way.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gordons Cumming
The answer to this question may be somewhere on this board but I'm being lazy so be gentle with me.

My family have been to Orlando twice before and have experienced most of the Theme parks.

We want to experience other aspects of Florida aswell leaving us less time at the parks.

We don't want to buy 2 day, 4 day, hopper etc passes because we will plan when we get there ( April ). We will only want individual tickets.
Is this sensible and where is the cheapest place to buy these?
We have friends who are Orlando residents, do they get tickets cheaper and would it be a good idea to get them to buy them for us?
[/quote]

sundowner
12-03-2007, 22:18
We bought single day tickets at the gate, and usually there was some sort of deal on so if we did want to go for an extra day we got the chance. You may have to queue for a while.
Mary

NigelM
13-03-2007, 12:49
My plan is to buy individual day tickets. Just how long will the q be?

Can I buy two individual day passes on the firstd visit?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
13-03-2007, 13:42
It's impossible to say as it depends on way too many things e.g. time of year, weather etc etc

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by NigelM
[/quote]

florida4sun
13-03-2007, 14:29
If going during high season the queue can be 60 minutes or so. You can buy as many tickets as you like.

[/quote]

McjohnjM
13-03-2007, 14:50
We have purchased single day passes and as long as you are there early I would say the queues would not be too long, that is what we have found, we would go 1/2 hour before the parks are actually open and have not had any problems.

Kim Mc

Gordons Coming
13-03-2007, 15:18
If we do buy single tickets then we would try to get to the parks early.

What are the queues like after Easter? We are going between 14th-28th April.

Are there better times during the week to avoid the crowds?

florida4sun
13-03-2007, 15:24
The queues for tickets at the parks will be large. If you get there early then you will of course beat the crowds. If you know how days you intend to do buy your tickets in advance.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gordons Coming
If we do buy single tickets then we would try to get to the parks early.

What are the queues like after Easter? We are going between 14th-28th April.

Are there better times during the week to avoid the crowds?
[/quote]

Gordons Coming
13-03-2007, 15:29
When we arrive in Florida we will probably buy tickets when we are settled in. I don't know if the villa has internet access, but if not, where is the best place to buy park tickets in advance, and for the best price obviously?[msnwink]

NigelM
13-03-2007, 15:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
If going during high season the queue can be 60 minutes or so. You can buy as many tickets as you like.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks.

We plan to do MK on the 25th Mnarch and AK midweek the week B4 Easter. So can I take it that I can get admission to MK on 25th and whilst payng for this days admission I could buy tickets for AK the week after?

Thanks

florida4sun
13-03-2007, 17:00
try clicking the link at the of the page. Multiday tickets are cheaper from us. There are no discounts on single day tickets.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gordons Coming
When we arrive in Florida we will probably buy tickets when we are settled in. I don't know if the villa has internet access, but if not, where is the best place to buy park tickets in advance, and for the best price obviously?[msnwink]
[/quote]

florida4sun
13-03-2007, 17:02
Yes you can.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks.

We plan to do MK on the 25th Mnarch and AK midweek the week B4 Easter. So can I take it that I can get admission to MK on 25th and whilst payng for this days admission I could buy tickets for AK the week after?

Thanks
[/quote]