PDA

View Full Version : rental over xmas

t3zza33
10-09-2003, 18:19
hi are there any villa owners offering special prices over this or close to this period,i will be looking for 2 weeks for 2 adults & 4 kids,i would also welcome any help with car hire.
thanks

caroline
10-09-2003, 18:26
Hello

Villa owners are not allowed to offer their homes through the forum, as not all the owners that adverise on the site read the forums regularly.
The best thing for you to do would be to put a general enquiry through www.orlandovillas.com and www.vacation-rental-villas.com - then any owners that have availability can get back to you:)

Ruth
10-09-2003, 18:28
You will get very good rates by using the car hire link on this page:)

I doubt though you will get any special offers for villas for the Christmas period. Most villas book up early for this time, some will already be booked for 2004 and even 2005 already. I suggest you put in a request through Orlando Villas and Florida Vacation Rentals (using the links at the top of the page) to see which villas are still available for this year. You can then choose the best one for your needs based on facilities and location, as well as price:)

Andy & Arlene
10-09-2003, 21:17
Christmas as well as Easter are prime letting times and therefore the rates are usually higher than the rest of the year.

huckleberry house
11-09-2003, 03:23
Christmas,new year and Easter are the peak times for Villas and inline with flights etc they are going to be much dearer than at other times of year And the later you leave it the chance of finding any available is remote.The airlines actually put their prices up as it gets closer to the Date and as less and less Villas have availability this may well be the case with them also.

Lesley