PDA

View Full Version : Do park tickets get your name printed on them

Ferah Footman
07-03-2007, 19:26
Hello!

I don't know if anyone can help me but I am going to orlando in April with friends and wanted to go to disney parks for about 3 days and will also be going in september with my family also spending 3 days at the parks.
I thought the Disney 6 Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Park Fun & More, No Expiration would be the best option but do the tickets get printed with names on them?

Thanks

florida4sun
07-03-2007, 19:37
Not your name but your biometric finger points are stored on the ticket. You fingers get read each time you use the ticket. Just mark your ticket with your initials to aviod confusion.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ferah Footman
Hello!

I don't know if anyone can help me but I am going to orlando in April with friends and wanted to go to disney parks for about 3 days and will also be going in september with my family also spending 3 days at the parks.
I thought the Disney 6 Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Park Fun & More, No Expiration would be the best option but do the tickets get printed with names on them?

Thanks
[/quote]

Ferah Footman
07-03-2007, 20:07
So the ticket cannot be used by 2 different people?

florida4sun
07-03-2007, 20:13
No sorry, if you get caught trying this they will take the ticket off you at the gate.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ferah Footman
So the ticket cannot be used by 2 different people?
[/quote]

Ferah Footman
07-03-2007, 21:00
Thanks martin for letting me know I will get the 3 day pass instead.

Ferah

wrpac00
07-03-2007, 23:42
What Martin said is correct but last summer (in all of the parks) 90% of the time the finger print machine was useless and we all used each others tickets because we forgot to mark them. However it is not worth the risk of getting caught (if they have them working correctly) for what a ticket costs and the more days you have on it the cheaper it gets.

florida4sun
07-03-2007, 23:46
Its no so much if they are working properly but wether or not you are the one who gets quizzed about the use of your ticket.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
What Martin said is correct but last summer (in all of the parks) 90% of the time the finger print machine was useless and we all used each others tickets because we forgot to mark them. However it is not worth the risk of getting caught (if they have them working correctly) for what a ticket costs and the more days you have on it the cheaper it gets.
[/quote]

wendyd
08-03-2007, 17:28
Wow i didn't realize that, i have just purchased 2 10 day disney tickets non expire so when i go out with my mum next month we could use 4 days then use the other days when i go out with husband in Sept.
Have to consider buying another ticket now for mum.
Wend