PDA

View Full Version : Weather for End of the month and early April

NigelM
05-03-2007, 17:33
Am I panicking unnecessarily?

The weather seems to be a bit iffy right now with downright cold days. Will it warm up in the next two and half weeks?

My ideal temp for theme parks is late 70s and for basking mid 80s.

Please someone tell me to to worry!

[msncool]

Cheers

NM

SteveandJan
05-03-2007, 17:37
We always go end of March/April and the weather is usually good, hot, warm and sunny. Sometimes evenings can get a little nippy but we have never had cold days early April.

blott
05-03-2007, 17:44
During the winter time there are the odd faintly chilly spells but they rarely last more than a few days before the temperatures rise again.

March, April, May, October and November are delightful months with an average daytime high of 80 ºF

I can vouch for that as we've been frequently during those times of the year.

CarolAnn
05-03-2007, 17:48
We are regular visitors at the end of March early April, and I can say I personally have never experienced even I chilly evening[8D]:D early April and October are still my favoured times in Florida:)

chrizzy100
05-03-2007, 20:15
This kind of cool weather only happens every 4 years or so...up here in MA we get a warm winter...and the South gets a cool wet one...I would think by late March early April the weather should be more normal...I hope so anyway because thats when I'm going again... Jan early Feb was a bit too chilly for my liking...my heating was coming on in FL...and my husband had all the windows open in MA.....[msnscared]

MarkJan
05-03-2007, 20:47
Our last 4 trips hav ebeen March/April, October, March/April & October. We have been very lucky and had low 80's and no rain. A great time to go.

walden64
06-03-2007, 01:43
Nigel

I was in Florida over the last couple of weeks.

As Blott said above there are the odd faintly chilly spells but they rarely last more than a few days before the temperatures rise again

The first couple of days were a bit cooler than I would have liked but still far better than here in the UK and I could still wear my UK summer clothes and more importantly no rain.

The next 10 days were fantastic - temperatures in the upper 70's and 80's.It was ideal for my parents and their friends who all played golf.

I have come back with a healthy suntan and can't wait for my next visit in 5 months.

Michelle