PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Express Service

DAFF
04-03-2007, 19:23
Hi All,

I was reading about the Dollar Express card on here and I thought we might apply for one.

We are flying with Virgin and have got the car hired with them.

All booked before I found this site[msnsad]. But when filling in the form the last page is all about accepting or declining lnsurance.

Just worried that if I accept am I going to be paying for it twice as I have already paid for it with Virgin ???

But if I decline am I canceling the Insurance we have with Virgin and Dollar or is this booking not affected by applying for this card???

Hope you can help, Trying to cut the time we have to queue at Dollar.

Thanks for all your help
Sue

roger
04-03-2007, 19:48
If you take a look at the following section of our FAQ, this is covered: http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/faq-dollar-express.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DAFF
Hi All,

I was reading about the Dollar Express card on here and I thought we might apply for one.

We are flying with Virgin and have got the car hired with them.

All booked before I found this site[msnsad]. But when filling in the form the last page is all about accepting or declining lnsurance.

Just worried that if I accept am I going to be paying for it twice as I have already paid for it with Virgin ???

But if I decline am I canceling the Insurance we have with Virgin and Dollar or is this booking not affected by applying for this card???

Hope you can help, Trying to cut the time we have to queue at Dollar.

Thanks for all your help
Sue[/quote]

DAFF
04-03-2007, 21:05
Thank You Roger.

All sorted [msnsmile2]
Sue

Pegasus928
06-03-2007, 12:41
Sue

Is there no way you can cancel your car with Virgin?

Last year we booked a Virgin Fly-Drive, because the tickets were cheaper than the flight only ones, but stopped short of taking the car because it would have cost us more for the insurance for 7 days than it would booking a car through this site for 2 weeks.

Pegasus

christhear
06-03-2007, 13:00
If you have booked a fly drive with virgin, you are sent to a different dollar desk than people that have booked their car direct with dollar (or through other agents).
There is no dollar express queue at the Virgin dollar desk, there is a quicker queue if you are a frequent virgin.