PDA

View Full Version : bass lakes

murray family
08-09-2003, 01:41
hi, Planning our fourth trip to Orlando in 2004 .Planning to stay in Bass Lake, Can anyone tell me is this within ( safe) walking distance to the Walmart also what resturants are in the area.I know walking is not the norm but we would like to have the option. Anyone out there from Ireland with knowledge of flight bargains from Dublin(!!!!!)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
08-09-2003, 02:06
I would have thought so - Bass Lakes is just up the road behing Wal-Mart (Bass Road). Only problem might be carrying all the bargains back to the villa :D.

kim
08-09-2003, 09:37
I got good flighs on www.gohop.ie
Look around and call a few travel agent.
Virgin has increase their prices and delta does has offer but they go fast.Try Budget,they do charter flights to Sanford.

Another cheap way to go is via Amsterdam and/or Paris.Ask the travel agent about this route.
It makes the trip long and tiring might be worth it to pay the extra.

Another tip is the longer you leave the flights the more higher they go.

www.orlandovillas.com/villaview.asp?villa=130
www.vacation-rental-villas.com/villaview.asp?villa=742

imported_n/a
24-09-2003, 17:04
We are on Bass Lake and have walked to Wal*mart (at least once) in the past!! The only problem is that there is no sidewalk on either side of Bass Rd and therefore it can be somewhat dangerous, especially @ night, so take care!

:)

sunshine state
24-09-2003, 23:15
Yes the walmart is in walking distance but like said before there are no sidepaths so you have to be very careful.

Funshine
24-09-2003, 23:24
Its got to be a struggle to walk with all those shopping bags full of bargains - take the car!! :D

Maureen Edwards
25-09-2003, 00:44
Here, here, take the car!! I have never, ever walked out of Walmart with less than about 6 or 7 bags!! My husband always says, 'let's see if we can just use a hand basket and join the express line' No, No, it is just NOT possible. Take the car, or minivan, or bus, or pick up;)