PDA

View Full Version : Where do kids eat free?

kimbo
07-09-2003, 23:05
Hi, can anyone advise me on the restaurants that will offer a 4year old to eat free, We also have 12 year old that eats very little (toddler portions).

thanks

Kim

huckleberry house
08-09-2003, 00:17
Hi
I was very surprised on my recent visits that many of the kids eat free deals seemed to have gone.The only one we found was Dennys where kids eat free on Tuesday evenings (personally I think everyone should get paid for eating in Dennys) but there may have been more particularly in the discount voucher booklets available in most supermarkets.

Lesley

chrisj
08-09-2003, 00:21
We found that as well, our kids did get given a discount but no free meals, also we asked
on many occasions if they could share a meal and that was always ok.

We loved Denny's and ate there quite a few times during our stay

bellaepovera
08-09-2003, 00:46
That would be your best bet to order off the kids menu and have them split it. Hope they both like the same things!!

kimbo
08-09-2003, 01:17
Thanks all
l will agree with lesley about dennys . We ate there in 1998 .YUK.

KIM

brizzle
23-09-2003, 01:01
I know Wild Jacks on I-Drive do a free childs meal (or did last December).
Not sure if it is every night but I do think it is up to a certain time.

Unfortunately our little one decided it was time to sleep and slept in the stroller sort of tucked half under the end of our table.

Brizzle

chrisj
23-09-2003, 13:07
Also depends on what age they class as a child, our 12 year old has to pay full
fare etc, but eats less than our 8 year old. I alos dont eat big meals, but prefer
snacks

mind you perhaps were just fussy

sunshine state
23-09-2003, 17:02
If they under a certain age im not sure what it is i know that there is breakfast places where kids eat free but usually they dont do many kids eat free offers because of the low price on different buffets.

Lakul
23-09-2003, 17:08
Children 5 and younger eat free from the buffet at Ponderosa with each adult full meal purchase.

http://www.ponderosa-orlando.com/