PDA

View Full Version : 4 Park Orlando Flex Tickets

dannyomar
19-02-2007, 12:26
Hello all,

I have been a silent reader for quite sometime. There are wealth of information on the site, I truly enjoy reading and learning from all of you.

Well, we will be in Orlando between March 31, and April 6. This is our second trip there. Last year, we visited Disney and this year we are planning to visit US, IOA, SeaWorld.

I have few questions and hope someone can shed some light.

1- We are thinking to purchase the 4 Park Orlando Flex Tickets. Just wanted to be clear if we are allowed to visit the same park more than once on different days as long as we do not exceed the 14 days time limit? Or it’s one park/day and we will not be allowed to visit the same park in a different day? (I,e can we visit Seaworld more than once with this ticket?)

2- Our vacation will fall in within the US spring break, as you all know, it will very busy during this time. Is it worth it to purchase the speed pass to US and IOA? we are 5 people, to get the speed pass for 2 days for 2 parks the cost will be $350 + tax. or shall we visit spend 2 days at each park instead of buying the speed pass?

3- Has any one tried the SeaWorld six-hour Adventure Express Tour? is it better to visit the park SOLO?

Finally, and maybe this is the wrong place for the question, but I will give it a try here, we will be staying at Windsor Hills, as you might know this resort is near by Disney, however since our trip this year will not include Disney, do you think we picked the wrong place to stay?

Your input and feedback will be highly appreciated.

Newhomebuyer
19-02-2007, 12:46
Hi Danny

Welcome to the forums

The 4 Park Flex ticket is good and you will be able to visit as many times, to as many parks as you wish during your 14 day time period. That's why it is such a good buy. My son gets this ticket and really likes it.

He always decides about the speed pass when he gets there.
As you have the flex tickeyt you can always see how you go on in the first day and if you think you need it buy one for the next days visit.

I have not tried the Adventure Express tour but I have done a similar Seaworld tour a number of years ago and it was very good. I forget what they called it back then. I am not sure about the solo bit. You can split up and meet for things you want to do together once you are in the park.

Windsor Hills is a good location for any of the attractions and I am sure you will enjoy staying there. If you were staying in some of the other sub divisions you may have to pass by Windsor Hills anyway as a number of them use Old Lake Wilson Road to get to the I4 anyway.

florida4sun
19-02-2007, 12:48
The flex ticket gives you unlimited access to the 4 parks for 14 days for as many times as you like.
Express passes - each to thier own, while I can see it being an advantage, the price is heavy, personally I would not pay the extra.
Windsor hills is a wonderful place to stay

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dannyomar
Hello all,

I have been a silent reader for quite sometime. There are wealth of information on the site, I truly enjoy reading and learning from all of you.

Well, we will be in Orlando between March 31, and April 6. This is our second trip there. Last year, we visited Disney and this year we are planning to visit US, IOA, SeaWorld.

I have few questions and hope someone can shed some light.

1- We are thinking to purchase the 4 Park Orlando Flex Tickets. Just wanted to be clear if we are allowed to visit the same park more than once on different days as long as we do not exceed the 14 days time limit? Or it’s one park/day and we will not be allowed to visit the same park in a different day? (I,e can we visit Seaworld more than once with this ticket?)

2- Our vacation will fall in within the US spring break, as you all know, it will very busy during this time. Is it worth it to purchase the speed pass to US and IOA? we are 5 people, to get the speed pass for 2 days for 2 parks the cost will be $350 + tax. or shall we visit spend 2 days at each park instead of buying the speed pass?

3- Has any one tried the SeaWorld six-hour Adventure Express Tour? is it better to visit the park SOLO?

Finally, and maybe this is the wrong place for the question, but I will give it a try here, we will be staying at Windsor Hills, as you might know this resort is near by Disney, however since our trip this year will not include Disney, do you think we picked the wrong place to stay?

Your input and feedback will be highly appreciated.[/quote]

pieman790
19-02-2007, 17:57
We have bought the flex tickets before and never had a problem with them. As for the fast passes we never bother with them. You can only use them once per ride and the longest we have had to wait for a ride in the summer months was 30-40 mins. We normally only queue for a ride if the wait time is 20 mins or less and come back to the ride later in the day. You do find the queues shorter first thing on a morning or on an evening time. Try and get to the far side of the park first as alot of people see the first ride and start to queue rather than to continue on and come back later.
Can not help you with the answer to the Sea world Question but again we have always walked straight into all of the shows at Sea World. Try and get to the show 10-15 mins before it is due to start.

LL
20-02-2007, 00:51
I would just make sure you get to the parks well before opening time especially IOA and UNiversal its quite a walk from the car park to the entrance. Then go to the other end of the parks first. That way you can do quite a few rides before the park starts to fill up.