PDA

View Full Version : SUV's

Macka
15-02-2007, 21:41
One for Roger I think,

We had a Dodge Durango last time we went to Florida, which was just brilliant to get 4 adults and a LOT of luggage into.

This time we may get a Durango but it may be a Jeep, can anyone tell me if the luggage space is comparable to a Durango?

Macka.

KJH
15-02-2007, 22:57
Jeep is smaller.

roger
15-02-2007, 23:26
The Grand Cherokee (the usual SUV allocated) is quite a lot smaller than the Durango. If you need the larger vehicle, but dont want to risk not getting a Durango (and a possible high upgrade fee) then you might want to book an 8 Seater SUV with Budget through our site, as this is a similar size to the Durango.

To do this, select the 8 Seater Minivan, then when you choose Budget as the supplier you will see it switch to the 8 Seater SUV.

Macka
26-02-2007, 18:27
Roger, thanks for that, but why should there be an upgrade fee, it is in the same group is it not?

Susan J
26-02-2007, 18:40
No, the Pajero or Durango are an upgrade -jeep does fit a great deal of stuff in though. -It is just the same as the Jeep you see in UK - not a "real" 4x3 like a shogun, but bigger than an estate car.

roger
26-02-2007, 18:46
No, the Durango is an upgrade as it is a lot bigger than a standard SUV.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Macka
Roger, thanks for that, but why should there be an upgrade fee, it is in the same group is it not?
[/quote]

Macka
27-02-2007, 13:52
Then is it possible to book a vehicle of this class through dollar?
I've had a durango with them before, I appreciate that you cannot guarantee a particular vehicle but I don't want to use budget.

Cowgirl
15-03-2007, 21:21
Durango is a great vehicle; we had 1 but ever heard of carbon offstetting? lolololololol;[}:)]:([sporty]

CCollins
15-03-2007, 21:43
I had a Jeep Commander through Alamo - it was the best car ever. Plenty of room for 5 adults luggage. Had 8 seats, but when you folded the back 3 away it made the boot massive!

I wish it was my car in the UK