PDA

View Full Version : chrysler 3000 touring vs buick park avenue

FraserLynn
11-02-2007, 12:37
Hi,

Which one of these is the best? this is the difference between Alamo and Dollar on the luxury selection.

I think i know what a 3000 is but have no idea what the other looks like[msnscared]

I would appreciate your views and expertise.

5 days to go[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Thanks Fraser

blott
11-02-2007, 16:42
I think you mean the Chrysler 300 touring which looks like this?

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/blott/2007211123941_chrysler300.jpg

The Buick Park Avenue looks like this

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/blott/2007211124033_Buick_Park_Avenue.jpg

Both cars have a simlar spec. Leather seats, AM/FM stereo CD, air conditioning (automatic temperature), power steering / brakes, power driver seat, tilt wheel, cruise control, reclining front seats, power windows, power mirrors, power door locks, 4 wheel antilock brakes.

Remember that you're not 'guaranteed' those particular cars, just something in the same Luxury range.

Katys Grandad
11-02-2007, 17:09
With Dollar the usual 'choice' is between the Chrysler and the Lincoln Towncar. I've rented both a few times. Personally, I find them a bit big for around town driving although they are great for Interstate cruising where you can get the benefit of their power and luxury. I prefer the Lincoln for long trips but find it cumbersome for everyday use. I've never had any problem getting my particular preference with Dollar.

I'm not familiar with the Buick but it looks a lot like the Lincoln I suspect it is closer to that than to the Chrysler in style. I'm pretty sure it isn't available at Dollar (but I might be wrong).

mfairhurst
11-02-2007, 18:25
We have had both of these cars we find the Buick is very light and not as stable as the Chrysler we have a 300 Chrysler tourer at the moment and it had only done 76 miles when we picked it up it was from dollar .
Its lovely {WOW }factor wish we could take it home
[sporty]
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

jovi
11-02-2007, 19:10
We have just put our order in to the car hire sight above, for a Chrysler 300c Touring, glad to see a good write up, he too would like one over here too, but not me, I prefer a higher driving position. I gave in, and will let him have his test drive with one in Florida[msnsmile]We normally go for the Voyager, which I adore and would love to have one over here, hubby doesn't agree[msnsad]