PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the snow -dreaming of Florida

ShirleyCottam
10-02-2007, 19:21
I live out on the moors in Derbyshire and am now stuck at home as they havent cleared our country lanes.

We have 6-8" snow here, but it is slowly melting. On a good note the kids have enjoyed the sledging!

I am dreaming of the Florida sunshine, and counting the days to my next visit.[msnsmile2]

gail and david roberts
10-02-2007, 19:51
Shirley
How Lucky are you
all we have here in Yorkshire is rain , and muddy pathways and Roads ,
its so cold dark and I'm so fed-up , even our football match was cancelled
Booked our Flights this week [clap][clap]
but will not be there until Dec

pepsi
10-02-2007, 20:01
Like you Shirley we are in Derbyshire but the snow has melted alot today and I have managed to get out for my Saturday afternoon swim. I am dreaming of all that sunshine in Florida as we are off 7 weeks today.

chrizzy100
10-02-2007, 20:20
I'm still waiting for our snow...its not even that cold here...the low 20s...[msnsad]

I could not believe my heating bill when it came in...the lowest one I've had in the USA...where heating costs are very high...

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
10-02-2007, 20:27
I'm not sure about Florida but here on the beach in San Diego it's lovely and warm with lots of sun [msnsmile].

canarypam
10-02-2007, 21:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
I'm not sure about Florida but here on the beach in San Diego it's lovely and warm with lots of sun [msnsmile].
[/quote]
Oh lucky you we love San Diego !

ShirleyCottam
10-02-2007, 21:21
I have never been so lucky as to visit San Diego, but it sounds great......however as I am addicted to Florida, I am not TOO jealous. [msnwink]