PDA

View Full Version : oh to be in Florida!

JoRo
10-02-2007, 01:21
Its presently 73 degrees in Florida - and forecast to go to 80 next week. [msncool]
And here in the NE of England it is 0 degrees, pouring with rain and blowing a gale. [msnsad]
I know where I would rather be!!!!
Joyce

becbecs
10-02-2007, 01:26
Know how you feel Joyce

Wish we could be still there as Xmas 2006 was just fab for the weather.

Currently -1 degrees in W Yorkshire

dawn
10-02-2007, 02:29
We are off on Thursday - can't wait, hope the temps stay high for us, really need some of that Florida sunshine[msncool]

rosie
10-02-2007, 02:35
It is lovely and warm here again, and forecast to stay that way for a while yet.

See you soon Dawn [msnsmile2]

thornton
10-02-2007, 02:42
Just been for a dip in the pool, it is 74 here.

GrahamC
10-02-2007, 02:47
If I had a pool here we would be ice skating not swimming. you lucky lot!

mizzy
10-02-2007, 12:26
i'm in the north east too Joyce and i agree with you it's freezing, expecially for us on the coast[msnsad]

but ahh never mind only 35 more sleeps for me til i feel that florida sun[msncool]

mizzy

ShirleyD
10-02-2007, 12:59
Just wet and grey in the south again......but this time next week :D:D:D:D I'll be getting ready to leave for the airport [clap][clap][clap][clap]

palmvillas
10-02-2007, 13:20
We too are from the north east and the weather is miserable[msnsad]
roll on next Saturday[msnsmile2]we will be in Florida. I hope the weather has improved from last week, i remember somebody on here saying pack warm clothes as the weather was not very warm.

It will still be warmer than here i'm sure.

Debbie & Neil

mizzy
10-02-2007, 13:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by palmvillas
We too are from the north east and the weather is miserable[msnsad]
roll on next Saturday[msnsmile2]we will be in Florida. I hope the weather has improved from last week, i remember somebody on here saying pack warm clothes as the weather was not very warm.

It will still be warmer than here i'm sure.

Debbie & Neil
[/quote]

a lightweight fleece/jacket should be enough Debbie, we last visited march 05 and the locals told us it was colder then usual and we only needed a fleece for one or two evenings when watching the fireworks, compared to the british summer it was much warmer in florida, in march[msneek]

LesleyB
10-02-2007, 13:56
Well it snowed here in Nottingham last night and the kids had a snowball fight before bed and were planning to go sledging this morning. Unfortunately it is now raining and the snow is slush and we have two sad boys. Looking forward to seeing the smiles back on their faces on Saturday when we fly to Florida to warm up [msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
10-02-2007, 14:52
lucky bunch!!!
its not to bad in Brighton, but wish we were in florida, never mind, you all enjoy it, we will be there in 7 months and 9 days!!

luckylady
10-02-2007, 15:39
We are the same, the weather is damp wet grey and cold here in the Northwest
Three weeks ago we arrived home after spending six glorious weeks in Florida .
Very hard to believe the same sun shines down on us all
:D

walden64
10-02-2007, 16:36
In Stafforshire yesterday we had snow again, terrible driving conditions and the whole area was gridlocked last night.
This morning I have been outside with Matthew and built 3 snowmen I am now off to start packing my case for Florida - roll on 17th Feb

Michelle