PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Lightyear

esprit
02-03-2002, 17:10
A fun shoot-em-up ride, the sort where you get a gun and moving targets and can compare scores at the end ( mine was abyssmal but I dont spend all day doing computer games). I thought it was better than the similar Men in Black ride at Universal as the targets to aim at are better defined. Slow loading so big queues.Think they may fast pass.

Julie Carty

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-03-2002, 17:17
We enjoyed this ride too. It does have a fastpass but when we were there last December there were no queues at all :).

Our 3 year old had us on Buzz Lightyear 3 times in a row and would have happily carried on all afternoon!

John & Sarah

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

MMFAN
03-03-2002, 01:35
My son regularly scores over a million on this ride. The more distant targets are worth more. There are quite a few rides with broken lasers, ask to get back on.

Ruth
06-03-2002, 02:48
This is one of my children's (4 & 6 years) favourite rides, & we enjoy it to!

Ruth

tinkerbell
27-03-2002, 21:00
Buzz Lightyear is excellent!!! It is a much more fun version of Men In Balck!

The onyl thing I have noticed with it is that it hasnt aged very well, at only maybe 3 1/2 years old when I last saw it, it was looking tatty, and like before, some of the lasers dont work. If it was refurbished, it would be perfect! I went on it at brand new, and was dying to get on it this visit last August!