PDA

View Full Version : Disney Hotels

vanessag
08-02-2007, 00:24
We have been to Orlando many times, and always stop in a villa, we are off again in March again stopping in a villa, however we are going with some friends who have never been to Orlando, we want to book into a Disney Hotel for one night (coincide it with MK extra hours dates), anyone got any recommendations as to which hotel, we would like to do a character breakfast while there. Thank you

florida4sun
08-02-2007, 00:33
If it were me, I would choose the Grand Floridian and get a booking for Victoria and Alberts. Secod choice for one night would be a safari room in Animal Kingdom Lodge. I would not entertain stopping in any of the value resorts. To that is not a holiday[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by vanessag
We have been to Orlando many times, and always stop in a villa, we are off again in March again stopping in a villa, however we are going with some friends who have never been to Orlando, we want to book into a Disney Hotel for one night (coincide it with MK extra hours dates), anyone got any recommendations as to which hotel, we would like to do a character breakfast while there. Thank you
[/quote]

palmvillas
08-02-2007, 02:37
I would recommend the boardwalk we used to stay there before we bought our villa it's a lovely oldfashioned place it has a fantastic lobby.The boardwalk is walking distance to Epcot and MGM and there are lots of places to eat on the boardwalk.

Debbie

MTP
08-02-2007, 03:08
As it is to coincide with MK extra hours I would look at one of the resorts with very easy access: Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge. For us the Wilderness Lodge absolutely wins it, no contest.

brizzle
09-02-2007, 13:44
Animal Kingdom Lodge is lovely, Port Orleans Riverside was also very nice when we stayed there, lovely grounds and relaxing.

If you can stretch then the Grand Floridian can't be beat for luxury and location for MK. We had a look around when the girls did the Alice Tea Party and was very impressed.