PDA

View Full Version : Non US Residents Villa pricing structure

caroline
07-02-2007, 17:41
The villa owners are looking into various advertising opportunities and we are hoping that you can all help us with this, please. [msnsmile2]

When you look at the villa adverts how do you prefer to view the pricing structures?

Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated. [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

<span style="color:red"> Please can villa owners NOT vote on this poll </span id="red">[msnsmile2]

07-02-2007, 18:24
I prefer a fully inclusive of everything rate so I know there are no extras charges, I know pool heat is optional but once I have specified I want it I would like my quote to also be fully inclusive[msnsmile2]

Hope this helps[msnsmile]

LiesaAnna
07-02-2007, 18:39
i prefer weekly rates and all inclusive,

Albert the Frog
07-02-2007, 18:46
I prefer the pool separate but a weekly rate to be inclusive of taxes.

julieanne
07-02-2007, 20:26
I like weekly rate inclusive of taxes, but with pool heat quoted separately :)

Sally D
08-02-2007, 00:16
I prefer weekly fully inclusive of taxes but pool heating seperate.

Bex
26-02-2007, 01:53
I prefer weekly rate with tax included and pool heat listed separately

trevlad
26-02-2007, 02:48
i note that comments were made regarding wanting your quote with everything in and this at present is the 2nd top answer in the poll, but i think the initial phrasing appears to me to be regarding the actual wording in the advert? not the final quotation am i along the right lines?

i voted for price shown per week to include any taxes, so you know what you are paying just by looking at the advert. as pool heat is an option and not needed all year this should be shown but seperately.

i agree tho that when i ask for my bottom line quote i want all the figures added together!